PT is wonderful!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello. I just received my new pt rh in castagna and I love it. It is the most versatile bag I've ever own. You can wear it crossbody, over the shoulders, and it can be hand held too. It is a good size and it is so easy to find your things. I will share some pictures soon! Take care.

2. congrats!! can't wait to see pics

3. Me too!

4. love to see your pics! Congratulations~

5. Do please pics!

6. Can't wait to see the pics!

7. I love the pt too! cant wait to see pics

8. Many congrats. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

9. I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I just discovered the PT as well and I am absolutely in love with this style...which I always dismissed! It's the perfect size and so versatile too! Congrats, please post pics!

10. ^^ I just discovered recently as well, after totally dismissing the style. What was I thinking?

CONGRATS!! I love the Part Time!:love:

11. Congrats! Can't wait for pics

12. Congrats!!!

13. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics. I just recently got my 1st PT and I love it. I think it's a great style and size.

14. I'm new to Balenciaga more a Chanel girl and the PT is my favorite bag, and probably the only style I will purchase. To date I've purchased Anthracite and love it ... Congrats on your purchase. Cant wait for pics.

15. Congrats! I haven't tried the PT yet, but I've always been curious about it. Looking forward to seeing your pics.