Project Runway

It's either one of the other. Same with Uli and Michael?

Michael wasn't robbed. I rooted for him all season long. I loved everything he did during the individual challenges. However, his Bryant Park collection was way too Hoochie Mama to win. I was so dissapointed! It would have been awesome to have someone young and from Georgia win. Hey, I'm a Southerner! Gotta root for our hometown guys and gals!! :yahoo:

How can both Santino and Daniel V be "robbed" when they were in the same season? It's either one of the other. Same with Uli and Michael?

I suppose I wish I were in a fantasy land where both would win. I was essentially trying to say that if one of the two won either season, I'd have been happy. Poor wording, though, sorry!!

I second the excitement! I am going to be thrilled to be glued to the new season! It's always fun to try the challenges to (at least the sketching part). I am always amazed how they can all work under that time pressure!

Last night on Tim Gunn's new show on Bravo, they ran a clip of one of the contestants on the new season of Project Runway. She was a very aggressive-seeming woman with both arms totally tattooed!

Michael wasn't robbed. I rooted for him all season long. I loved everything he did during the individual challenges. However, his Bryant Park collection was way too Hoochie Mama to win. I was so dissapointed! It would have been awesome to have someone young and from Georgia win. Hey, I'm a Southerner! Gotta root for our hometown guys and gals!! :yahoo:
I was a big fan of Michael too. I think he performed well during the challenges when he was under the guidance of Tim and among fashion design peers. I think he fell apart when he went home and didn't have that guidance. It seemed like he was tryiing to design outfits for a rap music video - a huge divergance from what he produced during the season.