Project Runway

me too! I got totally hooked during Season 1! I really think it's one of the best reality shows out there. Most of the people have real talent unlike a lot of the other reality shows out there. Don't get me wrong... I love me some train wreck reality shows too!

Can't wait.

I wonder if Nina Garcia and Michael Kors will return to be judges? I love that show. I really admire people that can be creative under pressure! And I love it when the claws come out - they can be really vicious! Each season I think it can't get better, but it does.

I love this show. Michael Kors makes the best comments ever. And I will always have a soft spot for Tim Gunn. But they better make a good decision this time!!! I still think Santino, Michael, Daniel V, and Ule (sp?) were all robbed.

I was watching Bravo over the weekend and they started introducing some of the new designers during commercial breaks as a tease. Nothing to revealing though and still no confirmation as to when the season starts... just that's it's coming soon.

I love this show. Michael Kors makes the best comments ever. And I will always have a soft spot for Tim Gunn. But they better make a good decision this time!!! I still think Santino, Michael, Daniel V, and Ule (sp?) were all robbed.

How can both Santino and Daniel V be "robbed" when they were in the same season? It's either one of the other. Same with Uli and Michael?