Proenza Schouler Shopping Finds & Intels **

^^NP I got the email on my phone and I wasn't sure what shade of brown it was it looked a bit off too dark to be birch and too soft/no warm undertones to be saddle.

I forgot to add just a FYI for anyone looking to purchase a PS(or anything non PS) from AR they have a membership program where you automatically save 3% and up it's based on how much you have purchased from them. The info is here http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/assets/images/english/membership/index.htm

I just used google translate and pesca is Italian for peach!!

However, that picture looks more pink than peach to me!

If you look back to page 180 of the main PS thread, Erica from HG Bags posted swatches of upcoming colours and there was one called "antique pink". If you are interested, you might want to email her for clarification.

I think you are very brave for considering a light coloured suede bag anyway!!

I just used google translate and pesca is Italian for peach!!

However, that picture looks more pink than peach to me!

If you look back to page 180 of the main PS thread, Erica from HG Bags posted swatches of upcoming colours and there was one called "antique pink". If you are interested, you might want to email her for clarification.

I think you are very brave for considering a light coloured suede bag anyway!!

Thanks for the info! I m just curious as this is the first time I see pesca as color description...

I of course don't have the courage for light coloured suede.....I m looking forward to burgundy leather or raspberry suede in FW 2011

Zoë has the small Keep All in feldspar :smile:
attachment.php

Attachments

• KeepAll-Feldspar.jpg
    KeepAll-Feldspar.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 8,240
Sorry just realised I should post this info here and not the other thread:

Hi guys, in case anyone is interested in what is on offer in London at the moment, this is what I saw in Liberty today. Medium black, red clay suede, two saddles (I think the same ones I saw about a month or so ago, one looked really worn from being the display model..lots of scratches and very slouched). One grass suede pouch. One large midnight. Keepalls in navy suede, two in maize. Two white clutches.