Private Messages

My TPF inbox has been acting weird for the past 2 days.

I will get a notification on my iPhone TPF app for someone pmed me.

Then when I went to my inbox there was no new unread message.

So I had to ask the TPFers resendjng the messages. And then I'd get it the second time.,

But then, it's not every single pm is missing. I still get some of the messages in the past 2 days.

So it has been very confusing!

Pls help!!!

My TPF inbox has been acting weird for the past 2 days.

I will get a notification on my iPhone TPF app for someone pmed me.

Then when I went to my inbox there was no new unread message.

So I had to ask the TPFers resendjng the messages. And then I'd get it the second time.,

But then, it's not every single pm is missing. I still get some of the messages in the past 2 days.

So it has been very confusing!

Pls help!!!

I too have had issues. Don't know what's going on?

I posted a similar question in the Notifications thread, as well as others, but it doesn't look like anyone's replying.

It happened again tonight!!!

I posted a sale Intel and got at least. 5 msgs and they all came in

But a minute ago I saw a PM that I didn't want to miss and now it's not in my inbox again!!!! 😔

I posted a similar question in the Notifications thread, as well as others, but it doesn't look like anyone's replying.

This just keeps happening!!!

I keep getting notifications for new pMs while my inbox has nothing

In some cases, the other TPFers didn't actually pm me

In some cases they did!!!

It happened again tonight!!!

I posted a sale Intel and got at least. 5 msgs and they all came in

But a minute ago I saw a PM that I didn't want to miss and now it's not in my inbox again!!!! 😔

This just keeps happening!!!

I keep getting notifications for new pMs while my inbox has nothing

In some cases, the other TPFers didn't actually pm me

In some cases they did!!!

Its not a PM issue, its an issue with the Notifications that's happening everywhere - PMs, Quotes, Replies, etc. - and a lot of members have been reporting this for a while now.

Notification Help??

Its not a PM issue, its an issue with the Notifications that's happening everywhere - PMs, Quotes, Replies, etc. - and a lot of members have been reporting this for a while now.

Notification Help??
The "new way" is not an improvement at all. What tPF had prior to this update with seeing responses to your messages was pretty deluxe. What you have going now really serves little purpose?

The "new way" is not an improvement at all. What tPF had prior to this update with seeing responses to your messages was pretty deluxe. What you have going now really serves little purpose?

Sorry you aren't liking this new version - I know Vlad is seeing what he can do whether we get a bit of the old version back or tweak this one.

Sorry you aren't liking this new version - I know Vlad is seeing what he can do whether we get a bit of the old version back or tweak this one.

We're so spoiled aren't we? I have to click under my name to view my posts in order to see who has responded to me. Under private message I know there are responses but I can't pull them up to their totality. (but you guys know this :P)