Private Messages

Alex Spoils Me

Sofa King Spoiled.
Aug 14, 2009
Can't You See Me???
Hello,

Are private messages truly private or do mods have access?

I ask because prior to sending a pm to a member, I had a total of 43 pms. I know this because I see the number every time I am tPF.

The member responded - I know this because my number went up but the message is not there, as in deleted.

I know mods delete whole posts they find controversial but pms?

I am not trying to get the boot or cause problems. It's an honest question and I am curious.

Any help would be appreciated :smile:.

Echoes

Aug 8, 2008
Sent messages do increment the total number.

If you look at the PM folder you'll see three numbers, Total, Received and Sent.

cherrycookies

Nov 21, 2012
i have previously commented my interest in getting a k in one of the threads. someone pm me saying she can get 1 for me and that she has wait listed for 2 years and finally has the opportunity to buy and doesn't want ANYONE to pass up on it.... i asked her where it is and she said beverly hills.

i kinda felt uncomfy about the whole thing and stopped replying to her.

just want to tell TPF members to be careful.. (just in case)

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I don't understand {?}

i have previously commented my interest in getting a k in one of the threads. someone pm me saying she can get 1 for me and that she has wait listed for 2 years and finally has the opportunity to buy and doesn't want ANYONE to pass up on it.... i asked her where it is and she said beverly hills.

i kinda felt uncomfy about the whole thing and stopped replying to her.

just want to tell TPF members to be careful.. (just in case)

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
If someone is soliciting or harassing you via PM, please just click the "report" button in the PM.

sugarsugar

Aug 18, 2014
Hi Everyone

I am new to the Purse Forum and am trying to start a thread with questions but I cannot seem to post a new thread (can only post in existing threads).

I joined a few months back but have been active today, I can't PM any of the admins and to ask for my account to be fully activated.

Does anyone know whats going on?:shucks:

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
Hi Everyone

I am new to the Purse Forum and am trying to start a thread with questions but I cannot seem to post a new thread (can only post in existing threads).

I joined a few months back but have been active today, I can't PM any of the admins and to ask for my account to be fully activated.

Does anyone know whats going on?:shucks:
Hello and welcome!

You have ten posts now so just wait a few hours until your account is fully activated.

Good luck :flowers: