Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

It would interesting if a giftee ignored the jam and tried out the lemons instead.

The company I work for won a trophy. I was complaining yesterday that it resembled a tombstone.

"The DOS was unable to fulfill her ambitions within the Royal Family."
Well, when her ambitions were to be a faux feminist/ psycho philanthropist/ self-serving sociopath/ rabid retail therapist who aspired to do no work and leech off the BRF, plus be the future Kween, yeah, I can see how she felt her ambitions were thwarted.

Her ambition was to Kadashianize the monarchy - get paid to appear, wear designer gear and have everyone worship her.

Hard pass.

We have Christine Ferber nearby and she’s somewhat a celebrity jam maker in the area. If you believe the hype, Bratt Pitt stopped by, Tom Cruise bought some etc. Her products are sent to the poshest stores in Paris, Singapore, Japan and she is celebrated both locally and by President Macron (recently). Her jams cost …10 EUR max? No locals in the right mind buy her products as are deemed to be expensive (only overly ripe fruits, lemon juice and sugar, they sneer…). But I love the jams as they combine interesting flavours by mixing local fruits and exotic ingredients, all made in the kitchen below her shop. I can really taste the fruits and the sweet sour balance is always on point.

Tips: Ferber jam and Bordier butters are a match worth the calories!

Point is…. It’s delusional to expect anyone buys jams that cost three digits. :rolleyes: What is she going to season it, with to command such price? Fairy dust? Diana's hair? (Ewww…)
I would have no problem paying 10EUR @Christine Ferber if the jams are really good. I love pumpkin jam with walnuts, fig jam with pine nuts...😋

However, I wouldn't pay a penny for any jam coming from Montecito because I wouldn't trust any food coming from that kitchen.

Haha.
No one, but no one, wants to work for her.🤣

[Claw] was unable to fulfill her ambitions within the Royal Family. Now, she seems to be struggling to achieve them outside it as well.

Meghan has failed to find a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for her new cooking and lifestyle business, American Riviera Orchard, despite having interviewed several candidates for the position and having begun the search five weeks ago.

'The initial CEO search has not panned out so far,' a California-based source said.”

Last edited:
I'm catching up a bit, so Sorry if this has already been posted.

Jen at RHR bought a box of goodies from King Charles' Highgrove Estate shop and takes us on a tasting tour of the goodies including REAL Strawberry preserves,which look, and she says TASTE, absolutely delicious. It's fascinating to see the color difference between the Highgrove jam's rich, consistent-all-through-the-jar strawberry red color, compared to that disgusting mess from The Duchess Of Epic Failures that's more brown than red and seems to already be separating in the jar with a layer of dark, almost brownish-black "stuff" on the top.

NO contest as to which one I'd risk spreading on a slice of toast (or one of our American ripoffs we have the nerve to call English Muffins) vs which one would get chucked unopened right into the garbage bin. Once the Real Royal shelves get re-stocked, I may start writing out a Wish List (Raspberry and Strawberry for sure!)

Enjoy!

Ok, now I’m hungry.

• Haha
Reactions: GingerAblaze
It would interesting if a giftee ignored the jam and tried out the lemons instead.

The company I work for won a trophy. I was complaining yesterday that it resembled a tombstone.

"The DOS was unable to fulfill her ambitions within the Royal Family."
Well, when her ambitions were to be a faux feminist/ psycho philanthropist/ self-serving sociopath/ rabid retail therapist who aspired to do no work and leech off the BRF, plus be the future Kween, yeah, I can see how she felt her ambitions were thwarted.

Wasn't her only true ambition to marry a rich, influential guy? I can see how that endeavor is kind of not supported by your in-laws.

Her ambition was to Kadashianize the monarchy - get paid to appear, wear designer gear and have everyone worship her.

Hard pass.

Word!

Look at the difficulty she had just curtsying to our monarch (our beloved late QEII) . The reason why she had to mock the practice is because she wants everyone to bow and curtsy to her. The madness is real!