Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

But the jam gift came with a card handwritten by TW in her famous calligraphy. It should count for something, right? These people seem much more grateful.

Ok, so basically they were caught a little off guard and talked around not really knowing the Carparkles. This is getting more pathetic one jar at a time.

Eta: kind of amusing that MM’s sad Flamingo Estate copycat jam automatically reminds one of the original :biggrin:

Last edited:
Ok, so basically they were caught a little off guard and talked around not really knowing the Carparkles. This is getting more pathetic one jar at a time.
I'm surprised Lolo sent Chrissy jam. The 1st time there was a connection between them was when CT said Lolo reached out to her to commiserate (?) over her miscarriage. Right after that, CT got involved in the whole bullying scandal and Lolo dropped out of sight, not unlike how she suddenly went quiet when J Mulroney got involved in that allegedly racist brouhaha. Does CT have something Lolo wants? Like ... a rich doting talented husband?

I'm surprised Lolo sent Chrissy jam. The 1st time there was a connection between them was when CT said Lolo reached out to her to commiserate (?) over her miscarriage. Right after that, CT got involved in the whole bullying scandal and Lolo dropped out of sight, not unlike how she suddenly went quiet when J Mulroney got involved in that allegedly racist brouhaha. Does CT have something Lolo wants? Like ... a rich doting talented husband?

Problem is, like Ghoul CT carries around JL's crown jewels in her handbag.

Could someone inform DM that the £200 ($250) is probably for an entire batch of 60 jars of jam and the ingredients should be easily found in the original packaging... :hrmm:
1714135749441.png

"It’s a passion she shares with her father-in-law, King Charles, whose Duchy Organic strawberry jam comes from organic British fruit farms and sells for £2.80 at Waitrose.

But experts say Meghan’s ultra-glam jam could cost a whole lot more — if it’s ever made available to the public.

So what’s in this oh-so-special jar? Without an ingredients list or any nutritional information, it’s difficult to know exactly how Meghan makes her preserve."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...rkle-sell-hilariously-jam-basket-duchess.html
1714135683523.png
I Love You Reaction Gif GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Chrissy was also a briefcase girl.

1714137460707.jpeg

Could someone inform DM that the £200 ($250) is probably for an entire batch of 60 jars of jam and the ingredients should be easily found in the original packaging... :hrmm:
View attachment 5990694

"It’s a passion she shares with her father-in-law, King Charles, whose Duchy Organic strawberry jam comes from organic British fruit farms and sells for £2.80 at Waitrose.

But experts say Meghan’s ultra-glam jam could cost a whole lot more — if it’s ever made available to the public.

So what’s in this oh-so-special jar? Without an ingredients list or any nutritional information, it’s difficult to know exactly how Meghan makes her preserve."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...rkle-sell-hilariously-jam-basket-duchess.html
View attachment 5990693
We have Christine Ferber nearby and she’s somewhat a celebrity jam maker in the area. If you believe the hype, Bratt Pitt stopped by, Tom Cruise bought some etc. Her products are sent to the poshest stores in Paris, Singapore, Japan and she is celebrated both locally and by President Macron (recently). Her jams cost …10 EUR max? No locals in the right mind buy her products as are deemed to be expensive (only overly ripe fruits, lemon juice and sugar, they sneer…). But I love the jams as they combine interesting flavours by mixing local fruits and exotic ingredients, all made in the kitchen below her shop. I can really taste the fruits and the sweet sour balance is always on point.

Tips: Ferber jam and Bordier butters are a match worth the calories!

Point is…. It’s delusional to expect anyone buys jams that cost three digits. :rolleyes: What is she going to season it, with to command such price? Fairy dust? Diana's hair? (Ewww…)

Last edited:
I just looked up the Invictus web site, H is a PATRON - whatever that means, not a member of the EXECUTIVE Team, Board of Trustees. His bio is tiny and content free, while the board members have long impressive credentials.
Looks like he is hanging by a thread at Invictus.

I was wondering if he was still a Royal Patron, hmmm, no, just a Patron

View attachment 5990694

View attachment 5990693
Seriously, what kind of person cares so much about jam that they’re willing to pay a lot for it? I can’t tell you how many years I go without ever thinking about it because jam is totally insignificant in my life. Jam is never going to be a status symbol. :whut: