Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

What op? As far as I've understood, she says she was never male genetically or physically but had a slight physiological "malformation" ...
Her labia were fused. She lacked the typical opening required for menstruation, vaginal intercourse and childbirth. Given her experience, it stands to reason that she would be among the last to throw stones at TW's reproductive and gestational capabilities. Lady C's beef is about the probability that massive fraud was perpetrated on the RF and the nation, that royal titles were conferred without merit, that laws were broken and rules were cast aside for personal gain.

I’m fairly certain the royal family won’t say a word about surrogates. In this day and age the “born of the body” requirement would only look hopelessly archaic as well as insensitive to those with fertility issues. Announcing that Harry and Meghan used surrogates would play into their hands. They would live off of the victimhood for decades.

No, they can’t say anything. If someone unrelated to the BRF outs them, that’s another matter. Though that individual would likely be savaged by the press. The only way it might not go that way is if the fictional childbirth stories were shown as H&M trying to deceive the world, when they could instead have been an inspiration to couples dealing with infertility.

The late Queen has decreed all kinds of things, e.g. making Charlotte #3 instead of #4.

If they had sought her out and told her Ghoul couldn't carry a pregnancy she might have been sympathetic. But of course that pair of lunatics chose deception (and I do not for a minute believe they came clear and the whole BRF was in on the cheat). All allegedly of course, before I get threatened with a lawsuit again :lol:

they could instead have been an inspiration to couples dealing with infertility.
Lolo sees herself as perfect, and she sells that pure love/eternal romance shtick, so she is never going to be an inspiration for those dealing with infertility. Same goes for working hard, family life, feminism etc. Duchess of Lip Service.

Yeah, Kris was underwhelmed and gave the minimal “thanks.” And really, why wouldn’t she be? These famous people are used to being given lots of nice and expensive gifts. Some of the swag bags distributed at LA events contain items worth hundreds of dollars or more. So what does a bowl of lemons with a few wilted flowers and a single jar of strawberry jam look like by comparison? I received a much better gift basket from my real estate agent.
But the jam gift came with a card handwritten by TW in her famous calligraphy. It should count for something, right? These people seem much more grateful.

But the jam gift came with a card handwritten by TW in her famous calligraphy. It should count for something, right? These people seem much more grateful.
I think it's the being-used and insincerity aspects that turn people off.

If ILBW had some minor fame for being a good cook with a lush garden, and this gift was sent for an occasion like Easter/Int'l Women's Day/Mothers Day/Christmas with the message: "Hi XXX, I've been dabbling in making jam. This was made from my own berries and lemons. Hope you like it.", the reaction would be different.

Instead, that empty shell ARO was "launched', then a lot of hoo-ha about Lolo sending jam to her friends/influencers, and everyone receiving the jam knows that they were given it not out of friendship but so that they can be part of her marketing drive. Even in a culture of "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours", would they ever need her help for anything?

I wonder if Ari and Kevin Costner received jam? Beyonce? Mariah Carey? You know, people whom she thinks are her good friends.

Anyone in Invictus or Well Child or the ladies at Grenfell Tower Hubb Kitchen who had a good impression of her?