Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Teddy Bear Superstition GIF

What's with all the lemons!

So every jar of that gloopy jam was sent to wealthy celebrity rent-a-friends? That's hardly a good way to judge how successful it will be to sell to actual customers when everyone who received the jam was paid or obliged to say it was 'gReAt'.
Nothing about these pretentious social media posts showing her sloppy looking jam baskets, decorated with passed-the-sell-by-date lemons and withered flowers is promoting the product.
This whole ARO thing is nothing but a farce.
A pop-up shop in Montecito (where the ingredients are supposed to be grown and produced) or one of many wealthy areas of California would have been a good choice to launch this product/brand into the world, at least people in the real world would be buying it with money, if they wanted to :sneaky:
She will be making no money from this dumb brand if everything is going to be given away to her imaginary friends.
*evil laugh*
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited:
This is whole ARO thing is nothing but a farce.
A pop-up shop in Montecito (where the ingredients are supposed to be grown and produced) or one of many wealthy areas of California would have been a good choice to launch this product/brand into the world, at least people in the real world would be buying it with money, if they wanted to :sneaky:
She will be making no money from this dumb brand if everything is going to be given away to her imaginary friends.
*evil laugh*
Thank you! Ever since it was announced nothing about ARO sounds like an actual company. The website doesn’t even give a vague estimate about when they might have merchandise. It’s all as phony as she is.

So every jar of that gloopy jam was sent to wealthy celebrity rent-a-friends? That's hardly a good way to judge how successful it will be to sell to actual customers when everyone who received the jam was paid or obliged to say it was 'gReAt'.
Nothing about these pretentious social media posts showing her sloppy looking jam baskets, decorated with passed-the-sell-by-date lemons and withered flowers is promoting the product.
This whole ARO thing is nothing but a farce.
*evil laugh*

Exactly! What’s the point of all this promotion if there’s nothing for the audience to buy? Does she not have a marketing team or someone to advise her on this?

If there was product available concurrently with this promotion stunt I bet the items would sell just by virtue of association and curiosity.

But the buzz and social media shelf life is so short. All of this will be forgotten as quickly as it appeared and by the time something is made available to purchase people will have moved on or lost interest.

She blew a huge opportunity and none of these rent-a-celebs will be willing to shill for her a second time.

I have a question for everyone here---lately I read somewhere that every time the Ghoul gets a post on social media she receives $$$. It doesn't matter whether the post is complimentary or not. Is this true? And how does this work? Just curious.
Is it only when she is tagged? When others write about her? She doesn't post much herself.
I understand that she wants to be in the news all the time---but if it makes $$$ for her, then no wonder she goes full throttle with garbage.

• Wow
Reactions: needlv and 880
I have a question for everyone here---lately I read somewhere that every time the Ghoul gets a post on social media she receives $$$. It doesn't matter whether the post is complimentary or not. Is this true? And how does this work? Just curious.
Is it only when she is tagged? When others write about her? She doesn't post much herself.
I understand that she wants to be in the news all the time---but if it makes $$$ for her, then no wonder she goes full throttle with garbage.
It’s her enormous ego that makes her want to be in the news. She isn’t getting paid for every time someone on social media talks about her. If she was she wouldn’t need to do anything else, she’d be rolling in cash. :lol:

I thought the money-spinning posts were sponsored posts?

Reactions: needlv
Haha, I was going to post this video. She should know what she's doing, right? 🙅‍♀️

Lady C: Meghan must PROVE she gave birth to Archie & Lilibet – it’s in the national interest

Why is Lady C dying on this hill?
Whether M has reproductive ability or not is the least interesting thing about her. Especially given we all know that lady C had the op herself and that didn’t stop her being acknowledged as a lady and Lord Campbell’s wife.

Exactly! What’s the point of all this promotion if there’s nothing for the audience to buy? Does she not have a marketing team or someone to advise her on this?

If there was product available concurrently with this promotion stunt I bet the items would sell just by virtue of association and curiosity.

But the buzz and social media shelf life is so short. All of this will be forgotten as quickly as it appeared and by the time something is made available to purchase people will have moved on or lost interest.

She blew a huge opportunity and none of these rent-a-celebs will be willing to shill for her a second time.
I am concluding that anything at this point is about just about visibility. The jam could never be a serious revenue stream. Maybe true of the website as well. She is just desperate to have her name out there every single day. Her feeling is that this will lead to something lucrative. We’ll see if she is right or it’s a pipe dream.

Whether M has reproductive ability or not is the least interesting thing about her. Especially given we all know that lady C had the op herself and that didn’t stop her being acknowledged as a lady and Lord Campbell’s wife.
I think Lady CC is trying to establish a history of lying to the British people.

This! If she had any intention to make a real success of this and if she had any marketing team that know the basics, they would have had the product available to buy for customers (or at the very least a not-long-to-wait date for the launch) while it makes the rounds on social media through her rent-a-friends.
A missed opportunity to launch the 'brand'.
Although, it's hardly surprising, she doesn't bother to do anything right or put any thought into what she does, she just copies other peoples ideas, rushes everything and expects it to work with little effort.

What op? As far as I've understood, she says she was never male genetically or physically but had a slight physiological "malformation" (you can guess which part looked slightly different) of some kind that had to be corrected. She has also said she was developing into a normal woman otherwise but since her father had insisted she would be raised as a boy because of the slight "malformation" (I am trying to avoid saying what I actually think was wrong with her physically), he was horrified when she started to grow boobs and had her locked up in a mental institution and forcefully injected male hormones until other relatives managed to get her out. Her grandmother finally saved her life by paying for the operation to fix the issue. She says she would have been able to have biological children if her father hadn't insisted she should be turned into a man with hormonal treatment.

I have failed the team, a jam basket thank you from Kris Jenner appeared on IG before I could note the number.
Just thinking I bet the Ks get a lot of freebies - Fed Ex trucks of them every day from Balamain, and KJ is acknowledging the $25 of jam

Reactions: needlv