Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Why do so many people involved in this still insist on seeing Harry as some tragic waif? I’m sure he’s not distraught and begging her to love him.He clearly gets what he wants out of their relationship. It could be a variety of things both sexual and ‘professional’. She’s a middle aged, light skinned z list talentless actress and if thats what he likes Tyler Perry can drop them off by truck and it’s obvious public opinion would favour him in a divorce. So he must be getting what he wants. I dread to think what that is.

One thing we all know he doesn’t give a toss about his kids so he can’t be staying for their sakes.
JJ likes to stir the pot for sh*ts and giggles. He's a Labour supporter but he doesn't take a one size fits all approach. He can be very sensible and persuaded by proper arguments instead of blindly going into a point. I'd like to think he was just trying to, literally, stir the pot and get a rise out of Angela Levine for entertainment values, who DOES NOT enjoy being contradicted, ever. Angela forgets that sometimes in the nasty business of entertainment/tabloid world, respect your elders is not a thing. I like them both and I genuinely hope Angela's blood pressure was okay.
This is why I don’t like Angela - every interview I see she gets so overly emotional and angry and it’s very off-putting.

Angela you are a royal PR relay with occasional spicy gossip questions! Your type of news is meant to be a fun break from what actually matters. You are defending the idle rich not imprisoned whistleblowers or impoverished children. You are regurgitating a mix of what royal press office told you and your own hot take on who is trashy or classy. Perspective is necessary. You’d never catch Tom Bower like that he has a sense of humour about it. Even Scabies interviews better.

Last edited:
Some people will probably be pleased with this.

stay home eric ***** GIF by Saturday Night Live

Don’t threaten us with a good time H.
I think she's even more vulgar than Ghoul and I was done with her the minute her messages to Courtney Stodden were revealed. I don't know what John sees in her.
Imo he doesn’t see her - well maybe he sees her cringe relatable domestic goddess content and thinks what a good job she’s doing of duping the world into thinking they live in married bliss while he’s down at the bathhouse.

Ultimately, closet cases or indeed any people with secrets they think will be ‘bad for the brand’ tend to stay with their spouses no matter how embarrassing the spouse is because they want them inside the tent pissing out then outside the tent pissing in.

Re the strawberry jam, clotted cream, and scone, I think Devonshire has a certain order (jam first or clotted cream IDK).

The Devon way is Clotted Cream first, then jam on top.
The Cornish way is jam first, then Clotted Cream on top.
Beware, lol, never go to Devon or Cornwall and do it the wrong way, they're both VERY committed to the cause! I think the only thing they can agree on is that it HAS to be Clotted Cream, nothing else will do.
Devon and Cornwall (for those that don't know) are counties next to each other in the South West England.
Adding jam and cream to bread seems to have originated in Devon at Tavistock Abbey during the 11th century.

And here endeth my lesson of the day.
Back on topic, great work Buckingham Palace Shop.

Journalists/commentators need to stop attributing TW's inexcusable behavior to cultural differences. Cultural differences and lack of education are not the same thing. TW suffers from the latter imo.

Meghan warned Palace holds 'unexploded BOMB' of evidence against Duchess amid bullying accusations

Right? She is rude in any context.

Bacon and Brie and strawberry jam sounds like a combo from the 1980s. Silver palate or New basics cookbooks come to mind. I know that there is nothing new in cuisine that cannot be traced back in time. But this is not an inspired combo. I do think someone could have given CT pointers on how to cook bacon for this.

Re the strawberry jam, clotted cream, and scone, I think Devonshire has a certain order (jam first or clotted cream IDK). M’s choice of strawberry jam as an intro product seems to reference Great Britain rather than CA. The lemons surrounding the jame still seem weird to me. The only way she could make a lot of money with this is to roll it out to mass market at a price point that college kids could afford.

Clotted cream followed by jam. Jam on top of clotted cream is Cornish cream tea.

ETA: @Starflower2305 said it first!

I do think her latest set of veneers is the too large and unnaturally white style. It wasn't so bad in the past.

I was reading the bs that the Substandard Squad was putting out to abuse the Trussell Trust. I really think they are the dregs of society. No logic (or spelling or grammar) at all to their shrieks that there is fraud going on. Do we think the word "fenony" is going to enter the Markle Word Salad Glossary

New ScamJam entry for jar #20 and fellow bully Chrissy Tiegen.

There are 50 jars of jam... Are we going to be treated to a slow leak of 50 of these over many weeks/months while Madame finds her jam distributor?

I have no idea who this lady is, but that sandwhich with jam and bacon....really:panic:????It looks totally disgusting🤢

Lady C getting more vocal about surrogacy…

To be honest I felt they should have not been added the minute their parents refused to go through royal protocol (e.g.having the OBGYN act as a witness to ensure the children were eligible). You can't have your cake and eat it. So either abide by outdated rules or don't and give up privileges said outdated procedure would have afforded you.

But also, I do think the rules need updating. As is, Harry's baby from a surrogate has less rights than Ghoul's baby conceived via cheating because obviously when the rules were made paternity tests were not available.

Lady C getting more vocal about surrogacy…

Haha, I was going to post this video. She should know what she's doing, right? 🙅‍♀️

Lady C: Meghan must PROVE she gave birth to Archie & Lilibet – it’s in the national interest

Thanks to the insightful people @ SMM, it looks like Kris J agrees with you. She doesn't seem to 'love' the jam gift. :hrmm:

Yeah, Kris was underwhelmed and gave the minimal “thanks.” And really, why wouldn’t she be? These famous people are used to being given lots of nice and expensive gifts. Some of the swag bags distributed at LA events contain items worth hundreds of dollars or more. So what does a bowl of lemons with a few wilted flowers and a single jar of strawberry jam look like by comparison? I received a much better gift basket from my real estate agent.