Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

The fun prince. I'm sure his defenders will say he was just sowing wild oats but has settled down with his soulmate. They really do deserve each other..

I’m sorry, but he looks like such a r@pist in that pic.
She would get torn apart on so many levels for selling “cancer preventative” products. Not only for the reason you mention but also because medically it would be snake oil.
never stopped her pal Oprah!!

• Insightful
Reactions: Chanbal and WingNut
I saw that earlier. There are so many of these clickbait headlines from questionable online media sources. They're largely speculative. The posts rely heavily on the word "may".
I don’t give OK! much credibility but they aren’t guessing anything that we haven’t. ARO, if it exists, is obviously in its most preliminary planning stages. The site only contained vague placeholder photos with no actual content, yet Meghan insisted it be announced that particular weekend. To me it looks like she sabotaged the plan before it had been formed but then that’s Meghan for you. Starting a company is a lot of boring work. Better to announce it, get the most attention, and then quietly let it be forgotten.

I soooo hope H gets into big trouble in this Diddy story.....if it's true it's totally DISGUSTING and he deserves to be cancelled from everything royal like his uncle!!!
I hope Harold isn't connected to Diddy's mess. However, diplomatic immunity would probably be very convenient if he is. In my opinion, it is IPP status that he seeks above all and not only security for his rare visits to the UK. People keep talking about the half a million pounds he cost taxpayers, but that is nothing compared to the costs (at various levels) he would impose on us all, especially in the US, if he achieved such status imo.

Prince Harry's legal battle over security on UK cost the tax payer over half a MILLION pounds

IPPs –
International Protected Persons, a position that automatically comes with state-appointed security and diplomatic immunity. Without it, you’re on your own, as is right and proper
. https://archive.fo/J9Ucl

I hope Harold isn't connected to Diddy's mess. However, diplomatic immunity would probably be very convenient if he is. In my opinion, it is IPP status that he seeks above all and not only security for his rare visits to the UK. People keep talking about the half a million pounds he cost taxpayers, but that is nothing compared to the costs (at various levels) he would impose on us all, especially in the US, if he achieved such status imo.

Prince Harry's legal battle over security on UK cost the tax payer over half a MILLION pounds

IPPs –
International Protected Persons, a position that automatically comes with state-appointed security and diplomatic immunity. Without it, you’re on your own, as is right and proper

If he is somehow entangled in the Diddy mess, even with IPP the damage is done and will follow him in the same way as Andrew.

Even if it was as simple as “innocently” meeting people at parties, the optics of the association are very bad. Especially since it would appear as though he learned nothing from Andrew’s situation.

It’s very easy for someone like Harry to keep his nose clean and perhaps Harry is either too dim or too arrogant (or both?) to figure out how to steer clear of anything that could be construed as remotely scandalous.

If he is somehow entangled in the Diddy mess, even with IPP the damage is done and will follow him in the same way as Andrew.

Even if it was as simple as “innocently” meeting people at parties, the optics of the association are very bad. Especially since it would appear as though he learned nothing from Andrew’s situation.

It’s very easy for someone like Harry to keep his nose clean and perhaps Harry is either too dim or too arrogant (or both?) to figure out how to steer clear of anything that could be construed as remotely scandalous.
I don't think he's any genius or has very good judgement

IPPs –

Even IPP status wouldn’t shield H from civil lawsuits as his Uncle Andy found out.

I read somewhere that ARO's purpose is to get a list of emails for mining purposes. There's only a "wait list" on the website, like, give your email so you can be bombarded with spam. If she actually does stock any items, my guess is that they wouldn't be anything she created, just links you click on for purchase so she gets a cut of the action. She probably has visions of becoming the next Amazon or at least hopes that Amazon buys her out.