Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I say that because Home Goods actually does pretty well and people do shop there for the fun of finding something they would buy so an online version could be done well if you had the smarts to do it differently from say Overstock, but the numbskulls would not understand that the main joy of something like Home Goods, is actually going to the stores and finding a find and you gotta think how you replicate that shopping experience.

How can this be true? They JUST announced it. Ugh. I hope it's true, but seems too soon?

Huuuuge undertaking to get this endeavor off the ground. Products need to be ready to sell, distribution centers open and full of product, employees from top to bottom, etc… If not enough followers or interest, will be difficult to justify to whomever would finance this to get it going to start flowing the funds. Simply being Duchess of Sausages isn’t enough.

Since there’s been no mumblings about any of this having already happened, seems she put the cart before the horse.

Huuuuge undertaking to get this endeavor off the ground. Products need to be ready to sell, distribution centers open and full of product, employees from top to bottom, etc… If not enough followers or interest, will be difficult to justify to whomever would finance this to get it going to start flowing the funds.

Since there’s been no mumblings about any of this having already happened, seems she put the cart before the horse.
If she had any "advisers" in this latest get-rich-quick endeavor, they likely told her all of this. But of course, MM knows all and doesn't listen to anyone else. :rolleyes:

Agreed. I could be reading too much into it, but the fact that they used his name specifically instead of the more general phrase "members of the royal family" seems like a red flag to me. We shall see...
I'm a little puzzled by the apparent lack of one of the Harkles' press releases stating that prince Harold only met Mr. Diddy at his mother's concert in 2007 and had no further interactions with him after that.
For someone who is so litigious, it doesn’t track. That’s why I wonder whether Harry’s interactions with Diddy are much more recent, like maybe while Diddy was under surveillance for this case.

Actually, if one attributes any pea in their brains, I think her most likely to succeed strategy might be Home Goods by ARO …. full fledge supplier of not more than 2 apiece of items across every category mentioned in her whatever applications, mark up stuff by 500%, soft focus catalog of products and away they go.
You're right but that's too downmarket for her. Delusional for sure but she sees herself on the same level as Martha and Gwyneth.

For someone who is so litigious, it doesn’t track. That’s why I wonder whether Harry’s interactions with Diddy are much more recent, like maybe while Diddy was under surveillance for this case.
Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

They’re so used to being the ones to dish dirt on H’s family, who don’t respond or clap back. They are bullies so I don’t think they know what to do when they are the target of negative stories from others who won’t let the grifters shape the narrative.

His silence definitely speaks volumes. Can’t come out and say you were never associated in any way if there are people to say otherwise.

DOT B: The court filing also says “While living and traveling with Mr. Combs, Mr. Jones (the plaintiff) discovered that Mr. Combs had hidden cameras in every room of his home”

DOT C: The court filing also says “Mr Combs possesses compromising footage of every person who has attended his freak-off parties and his house parties”

Again, “every person”.
:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:
That is beyond creepy. Pure psychopath behaviour.

Isn't Ted S Harold's boss? Would this help Harold secure his job? Is Harold attending the ceremony? Is TW and kids going to be there? :faint:

1711671466847.png
"Co-chief executive officer of Netflix Ted Sarandos will also be honored as a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) for his services to the creative industries. The honor is one of the highest that can be awarded in the U.K.

Sarandos said in a statement. “We couldn’t be more excited to be part of the creative community here and this is a real honor."

Oh My God Omg GIF by CBS

Last edited:

His silence definitely speaks volumes. Can’t come out and say you were never associated in any way if there are people to say otherwise.
Could this be a missing link? :hrmm: