Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I read somewhere that ARO's purpose is to get a list of emails for mining purposes. There's only a "wait list" on the website, like, give your email so you can be bombarded with spam. If she actually does stock any items, my guess is that they wouldn't be anything she created, just links you click on for purchase so she gets a cut of the action. She probably has visions of becoming the next Amazon or at least hopes that Amazon buys her out.
It would be like Overstock.com only the wholesale merchandise would be much more useless.

If he is somehow entangled in the Diddy mess, even with IPP the damage is done and will follow him in the same way as Andrew.

Even if it was as simple as “innocently” meeting people at parties, the optics of the association are very bad. Especially since it would appear as though he learned nothing from Andrew’s situation.

It’s very easy for someone like Harry to keep his nose clean and perhaps Harry is either too dim or too arrogant (or both?) to figure out how to steer clear of anything that could be construed as remotely scandalous.
This is where I’m thinking things might get rather sticky for Harry. If you connect the dots…

DOT A: Harry’s name was mentioned in the Diddy/Jones lawsuit filing, noting that Prince Harry’s “affiliation” with Combs “gave him legitimacy.” (Along with other unnamed celebrities, athletes, etc., but Harry was the only person actually named)

DOT B: The court filing also says “While living and traveling with Mr. Combs, Mr. Jones (the plaintiff) discovered that Mr. Combs had hidden cameras in every room of his home”

DOT C: The court filing also says “Mr Combs possesses compromising footage of every person who has attended his freak-off parties and his house parties”

Again, “every person”.

So, connecting the dots, does that mean that Diddy has compromising footage of Harry, collected from Diddy’s hidden cameras?

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Many believe that Epstein also had comparable “dirt” on some very highly influential people but all of the details have been hidden from the public. Money talks, I guess. Will this be the same? I wonder if “this one” is getting nervous???

I don't think he's any genius or has very good judgement.
As evidenced by his choice of a wife.

She probably has visions of becoming the next Amazon or at least hopes that Amazon buys her out.
Never gonna happen. Like him or not Bezos (and his ex) worked for years to get Amazon to where it is today. MM does not have the work ethic required to successfully launch a business.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Many believe that Epstein also had comparable “dirt” on some very highly influential people but all of the details have been hidden from the public. Money talks, I guess. Will this be the same? I wonder if “this one” is getting nervous???

That has always bothered me about the Epstein case. You know damn well that there are several famous and/or powerful American men who visited Epstein’s island and partook of his “entertainment.” Why was only Andrew outed? Was he the only one who the women complained about?

Somehow, I don’t see Diddy as being a good record-keeper. Maybe there isn’t much evidence of the degree Harry was involved. Now if there are witnesses…

I read somewhere that ARO's purpose is to get a list of emails for mining purposes. There's only a "wait list" on the website, like, give your email so you can be bombarded with spam. If she actually does stock any items, my guess is that they wouldn't be anything she created, just links you click on for purchase so she gets a cut of the action. She probably has visions of becoming the next Amazon or at least hopes that Amazon buys her out.
i believe I wrote that on day one. The entire site is a data mining operation. The site will sell you and you will wake up spammed to death with junk.

That has always bothered me about the Epstein case. You know damn well that there are several famous and/or powerful American men who visited Epstein’s island and partook of his “entertainment.” Why was only Andrew outed? Was he the only one who the women complained about?

Somehow, I don’t see Diddy as being a good record-keeper. Maybe there isn’t much evidence of the degree Harry was involved. Now if there are witnesses…
Andrew was outed because he had more to lose reputation wise than the others. The other famous men had been trashed one way or the other in their personal lives or in business so there wasn't much that could hurt them. Look at how Bill C. survived Monica. Plus Andy had a mother with deep pockets. Can't beat that.

If he is somehow entangled in the Diddy mess, even with IPP the damage is done and will follow him in the same way as Andrew.

Even if it was as simple as “innocently” meeting people at parties, the optics of the association are very bad. Especially since it would appear as though he learned nothing from Andrew’s situation.

It’s very easy for someone like Harry to keep his nose clean and perhaps Harry is either too dim or too arrogant (or both?) to figure out how to steer clear of anything that could be construed as remotely scandalous.
Absolutely, IPP status is not infallible. Though, it must be a lot more comfortable to pay for alleged sins in the comfort of Windsor Palace than in a Correctional Centre.

This is where I’m thinking things might get rather sticky for Harry. If you connect the dots…

DOT A: Harry’s name was mentioned in the Diddy/Jones lawsuit filing, noting that Prince Harry’s “affiliation” with Combs “gave him legitimacy.” (Along with other unnamed celebrities, athletes, etc., but Harry was the only person actually named)

DOT B: The court filing also says “While living and traveling with Mr. Combs, Mr. Jones (the plaintiff) discovered that Mr. Combs had hidden cameras in every room of his home”

DOT C: The court filing also says “Mr Combs possesses compromising footage of every person who has attended his freak-off parties and his house parties”

Again, “every person”.

So, connecting the dots, does that mean that Diddy has compromising footage of Harry, collected from Diddy’s hidden cameras?

GOOD dots

• Haha
Reactions: charlottawill
Andrew was outed because he had more to lose reputation wise than the others. The other famous men had been trashed one way or the other in their personal lives or in business so there wasn't much that could hurt them. Look at how Bill C. survived Monica. Plus Andy had a mother with deep pockets. Can't beat that.
We’ve heard rumors about who some of them might be but there are almost certainly other powerful/famous men who have never been named and never will. I believe that just as strongly as I believe Epstein was silenced.

The current scenario with Harry is somewhat different from his uncle’s, but his being named is reason for concern. There’s something there.

We’ve heard rumors about who some of them might be but there are almost certainly other powerful/famous men who have never been named and never will. I believe that just as strongly as I believe Epstein was silenced.

The current scenario with Harry is somewhat different from his uncle’s, but his being named is reason for concern. There’s something there.
Agreed. I could be reading too much into it, but the fact that they used his name specifically instead of the more general phrase "members of the royal family" seems like a red flag to me. We shall see...

Agreed. I could be reading too much into it, but the fact that they used his name specifically instead of the more general phrase "members of the royal family" seems like a red flag to me. We shall see...
I'm a little puzzled by the apparent lack of one of the Harkles' press releases stating that prince Harold only met Mr. Diddy at his mother's concert in 2007 and had no further interactions with him after that.

It would be like Overstock.com only the wholesale merchandise would be much more useless.
Actually, if one attributes any pea in their brains, I think her most likely to succeed strategy might be Home Goods by ARO …. full fledge supplier of not more than 2 apiece of items across every category mentioned in her whatever applications, mark up stuff by 500%, soft focus catalog of products and away they go.