Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I'm a little puzzled by the apparent lack of one of the Harkles' press releases stating that prince Harold only met Mr. Diddy at his mother's concert in 2007 and had no further interactions with him after that.
Right? Or at least a “friend” commenting on how they’ve been wronged.

Huuuuge undertaking to get this endeavor off the ground. Products need to be ready to sell, distribution centers open and full of product, employees from top to bottom, etc… If not enough followers or interest, will be difficult to justify to whomever would finance this to get it going to start flowing the funds. Simply being Duchess of Sausages isn’t enough.

Since there’s been no mumblings about any of this having already happened, seems she put the cart before the horse.
What do you mean? She has 8 beige Instagram squares, things are going AWESOME!

For someone who is so litigious, it doesn’t track. That’s why I wonder whether Harry’s interactions with Diddy are much more recent, like maybe while Diddy was under surveillance for this case.
I’m thinking odds are pretty good that Harry had recent interactions with Diddy based on the court documents filed by Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones. Jones only worked with Diddy from September 2022 to November 2023 and he specifically mentioned Harry in his court filing. I can’t imagine he would name Harry specifically if he had not witnessed him interacting with Diddy during that time.

I suppose anything is possible but wouldn’t Jones be most inclined to include names of people he actually saw during his tenure with Diddy, rather than people he only heard about from 17 years earlier? Who knows. Whatever it is, I’m sure there are people hard at work behind the scenes desperately trying to protect a lot of influential people who could be impacted by all of this.based on Harry’s silence, I’m betting he’s one of them.

Huuuuge undertaking to get this endeavor off the ground. Products need to be ready to sell, distribution centers open and full of product, employees from top to bottom, etc… If not enough followers or interest, will be difficult to justify to whomever would finance this to get it going to start flowing the funds. Simply being Duchess of Sausages isn’t enough.

Since there’s been no mumblings about any of this having already happened, seems she put the cart before the horse.
:facepalm: I bet they haven’t even thought about planting the strawberries she’s going to need to make jam someday.

Seriously, a crappy calligraphy logo and fuzzy photos does not make a company.

Her inability to plan, no CEO hired, proves she has no idea how to run a business, why would anyone want to invest in her, unless they need a tax write off as previously suggested.

I think they may be starting to realize they're becoming irrelevant...and panic may ensue
Who is everyone talking about? Kate. Unfortunately not for a happy reason but hopefully we will hear better news about her in the future.
Yep. I think you’re right. And I can only imagine the positive reception Catherine will receive once she emerges back onto the public scene, inevitably looking beautiful, strong and totally composed. And I can only imagine the tailspin that that will send Meghan into….after all no one will have asked HER if she’s ok.

I also wonder if Meghan is deliberately holding back some piece of her currently empty website and is waiting to populate it until immediately after Catherine makes her first appearance, hoping to steal away at least some of Catherine’s positive press. I cannot imagine living life so dependent on the actions of others, but there are way too many examples that that is very much the case with Meghan. I wonder if Harry supports such behavior, or even recognizes it. I oscillate between thinking he is too dim to even realize what is going on and thinking he’s so bitter about being the spare that he’s fully complicit in all of Meghan’s jealous antics, cheering her on as she tries (and fails) to take down the royal family. What a sad sad pair.

Yep. I think you’re right. And I can only imagine the positive reception Catherine will receive once she emerges back onto the public scene, inevitably looking beautiful, strong and totally composed. And I can only imagine the tailspin that that will send Meghan into….after all no one will have asked HER if she’s ok.

I also wonder if Meghan is deliberately holding back some piece of her currently empty website and is waiting to populate it until immediately after Catherine makes her first appearance, hoping to steal away at least some of Catherine’s positive press. I cannot imagine living life so dependent on the actions of others, but there are way too many examples that that is very much the case with Meghan. I wonder if Harry supports such behavior, or even recognizes it. I oscillate between thinking he is too dim to even realize what is going on and thinking he’s so bitter about being the spare that he’s fully complicit in all of Meghan’s jealous antics, cheering her on as she tries (and fails) to take down the royal family. What a sad sad pair.
My guess is she tells him what she wants him to know. As far as trying to take attention away from Kate, GL with that.

I have no doubt he's the dimmest bulb in the room, but not so dim as to not knowingly be actively participating in hurting his family. He's done it over and over and over again. I think he finds great joy in it.

But TW obviously thought it was impressive, why else would she have given the footage to N@tflix:yucky:
Rachel thinks EVERYTHING is impressive, Goop has candles the scent of her privates, Rachel is WAY WAY WAY above that, pleeeeaaaase....vaginal scented candles are for millionaires, she'll come out with Rachel's royal collection of fecal matter scented candles - now THAT's for billionaires. You heard it from here first!

Maybe someone has already pointed this out?

90 minutes prior to Catherine’s video a week ago, some members of the British press, including Rebecca English, were given the subject of the news to come so they could begin preparing their follow up articles.

Being left out of the loop, which has been widely discussed in the media, may be one of the biggest examples there is no trust in the Harkles.

But pouring vinegar on the Harkle’s wound, learning the press H and TW so despise are held in higher regard than they are throws major shade deep enough to obscure them, at least for the time being.

Last edited: