Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

What the hell? Is she putting the squeeze on billionaires that have a foot in the grave to beg for money? Or seeing if she's still desirable to filthy wealthy men? Is Rupert Murdoch next? And other 90+ year old billionaires? You know full well she's got the most recent list of the world's billionaires to hit up. I think her only criteria is money, the more the better.

OTOH, it was an Aileen Getty that funded the "climate activists" of "Just Stop Oil" that threw soup on a Van Gogh, and crap on other famous paintings then glued themselves onto those paintings late last year.

Is Claw begging for $$ for activist crap of her own?

And isn't it ironic as hell that Aileen inherited tons of money through her oil rich family and now rails against it? If she had any guts at all, she'd give away all her money to charity since oil is "beneath" her. Another spoiled two faced beeyatch.

Interesting. This was a rumour on YouTube 3 weeks ago. Did Lady C confirm it, or do one of her dramatic “allegedly” Statements?

She’s almost certainly hitting him up for a large “charitable” donation to Archewell. He has several children and grandchildren. I don’t think Meghan will get far.

Of course he became a widower in 2020, maybe she has set her sights higher than a donation.
Again I will say they are supposed to be wealthy philanthropists...they should be self-funding

Interesting. This was a rumour on YouTube 3 weeks ago. Did Lady C confirm it, or do one of her dramatic “allegedly” Statements?

Multiple sightings leaving the Beverly Hills hotel, plus multiple sightings of her in some fancy Beverly Hills area with a new separate home and yet no photos of her coming and going?

Hard to believe any of this, if there are no photos.

Well we know who was romping with Harry behind the pub!
Sasha Walpole. And she’s not happy.

So Sasha Walpole is a paedophile? Because that's the age Andrew accuser was when their episode occurred.

Multiple sightings leaving the Beverly Hills hotel, plus multiple sightings of her in some fancy Beverly Hills area with a new separate home and yet no photos of her coming and going?

Hard to believe any of this, if there are no photos.

There are only photos because she keeps her Preferred Paps on Speed Dial. They only show up when she WANTS them to be there, like when Harry walked the dogs in the rain a month or two ago, or that infamous shopping walkabout in Monteshitshow last year where she wore that HIDEOUS green rag. If she doesn't phone them, they don't come, that's the deal she has with them, and I'm sure they're paid well as long as they follow the rules. HER rules.

The Beverly Hills Hotel staff has been dealing in Discretion with a Capital "D" for over 100 years and are superbly efficient at concealing the presence or the comings-and-goings of their guests who prefer not to be noticed. It has quite a history and client list:

Back in the days when celebrity was worn with the elegance and grace of diamonds and mink, the Beverly Hills Hotel was where the stars played. W.C. Fields, Humphrey Bogart and the Rat Pack tippled at the bar, Katharine Hepburn did a back flip into the pool in her tennis clothes, and Elizabeth Taylor honeymooned in the bungalows out back – six times. The Beverly Hills Hotel, known affectionately as "the pink palace," is as Old Hollywood as it gets. Joan Crawford regularly pulled up for lunch in a chauffeured Rolls-Royce the color of money, the Beatles slipped in through the back door for an after-hours dip in the pool, and Sidney Poitier danced barefoot in the lobby after winning an Oscar for Lilies of the Field. Over the years, Hollywood discovered that the hotel's original 21 bungalows made an ideal spot to write a screenplay (Neil Simon), have a secret affair (Warren Beatty, pre-Annette Benning [sic]), and recover from plastic surgery or a broken marriage".
—CNN on The Beverly Hills Hotel

ETA - a 2018 article in Vogue about Hollywood hotels says about the Beverly Hills - "One of the most welcomed features of the hotel: paparazzi are not allowed anywhere near the property..." (bolding is mine).
which makes it even more popular with the ultra-rich and ultra-famous. Or ultra-guilty.

Last edited:
There are only photos because she keeps her Preferred Paps on Speed Dial. They only show up when she WANTS them to be there, like when Harry walked the dogs in the rain, or that infamous shopping walkabout in Monteshitshow last year where she wore that HIDEOUS green rag. If she doesn't phone them, they don't come, that's the deal she has with them, and I'm sure they're paid well as long as they follow the rules. HER rules.

This is a good point. No pap photos of MM whilst Haz takes the heat from his book means… NO ONE CARES!

They aren’t pursued by Paps - even that ridiculous Re-enactment in Netflix was ridiculous.

She has been able to disappear and not been seen for quite some time.

Im sure they can do without their ridiculous security demands (or they could have except Haz bragged about killing Taliban).

ETA - a 2018 article in Vogue about Hollywood hotels says about the Beverly Hills - "One of the most welcomed features of the hotel: paparazzi are not allowed anywhere near the property..." (bolding is mine).
which makes it even more popular with the ultra-rich and ultra-famous. Or ultra-guilty

That’s what I love about the BHH. No paps! There also seems to be a quiet unwritten rule to ignore the famous person having a salad two tables over. The staff treats everyone equal.

That said. I thought I saw a Meghan lookalike last time I was in BH, but perhaps it was actually her? I usually am over there every month or so. I’ll have to keep a sharper eye out.