Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Stop the presses everyone! They got themselves invited to a celebrity party! It’s Ellen and Portia, but still.

Big deal. No one likes Ellen. Kris Jenner will use this somehow and that is why she is there. Meghan had her hand in front of her face as if she didn't want to be photographed. I thought Ellen looked mildly p*ssed off at the whole thing.

Stop the presses everyone! They got themselves invited to a celebrity party! It’s Ellen and Portia, but still.

No one else wanted to go bc we all now know “be kind“ Ellen was actually a big bully!

Big deal. No one likes Ellen. Kris Jenner will use this somehow and that is why she is there. Meghan had her hand in front of her face as if she didn't want to be photographed. I thought Ellen looked mildly p*ssed off at the whole thing.
Like someone who didn’t know she was going to renew her vows and just wore her old khakis to the party. :lol:

Wonder if TW tried to corner Kris to turn her into another KK? "I can make a sex tape with Haz! We're into urine, so golden shower is no problem!"

Like someone who didn’t know she was going to renew her vows and just wore her old khakis to the party. :lol:
That plus the other thing is that they have a more tumultuous relationship than many know about. Based on the stories of what went on at the Ellen Show set, it is easy to imagine what she is like at home.

Wonder if TW tried to corner Kris to turn her into another KK? "I can make a sex tape with Haz! We're into urine, so golden shower is no problem!"
The Kartrashians are so successful partly because they are a tight family unit. Kris can't manufacture that for Meghan The K's may wear outlandish outfits sometimes, but they are groomed to the teeth and the weird clothing usually fits. Based on their humongous closets always being displayed, they buy their clothes. That's an alien notion for MM. Even if Kris gave her fake friends and dug up previously unknown cousins Meg would never let them get a word in edgewise. Just like the podcrash.

That plus the other thing is that they have a more tumultuous relationship than many know about. Based on the stories of what went on at the Ellen Show set, it is easy to imagine what she is like at home.
How many celebrity vow renewals have there been where a divorce is announced not many months after? Heck, it doesn’t have to be celebrities. Renewing vows is often a last ditch effort by one member of a couple to save the marriage.

Did Ellen invite Claw to showcase her squirrel imitations and other talents? When you get asked to act like a rodent, yeah, I think your acting career is on a downward trend. Do people bring gifts to vow renewal ceremonies? IDK, if so, Claw and Haz will bring copies of "The Bench" and "Spare", and maybe a lemon olive oil cake.