Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

To be honest I'd be p*ssed too, I hate surprises (I mean, I don't if they are awsome, I just feel most surprises are not!) and to be put on the spot like this.
Yeah, I’m not a fan of surprises either. Renewing vows seems significant enough where both members of the couple should decide to do it. Portia didn’t leave Ellen in any position to say “no, I don’t want to” in front of 50+ people standing there. It would annoy me.

Yeah, I’m not a fan of surprises either. Renewing vows seems significant enough where both members of the couple should decide to do it. Portia didn’t leave Ellen in any position to say “no, I don’t want to” in front of 50+ people standing there. It would annoy me.
She didn't look happy lololol! Maybe had to sneak off to the bedroom to call the lawyer to hold off on the divorce papers.

@QueenofWrapDress I hate surprises too. I went to a surprise 60th BD party for a friend at a restaurant. She was really upset because of what she was wearing. She thought it was just meeting her sons for dinner and didn't dress up. I felt her pain.