Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Yeah, because disgraced Burrell knows anything about Harry at all.

Exactly. That article is a joke. Paul Burrell is speculating (just like we do), he knows nothing. When you cannot trust the source of the news you cannot trust the information.

Most Iranians (at least in the US) refer to themselves as Persians. I think many do because they don't agree with Iran's politics?
I agree with that and to be honest, when they celebrate their holidays, they always refer to them as the Person holidays and Persian food (which I happen to LOVE)!!! Don't forget too, that there are Christian Persians, Jewish Persians, and Muslim Persians. Many of the Christian and Jewish Persians had to flee the country after the Shah was deposed .. I've heard many of their stories.

Jup...ever heard of Tehrangeles? :P
Oh yes, for sure!!! The other interesting thing is that .. where you live in LA is kind of interesting. There are tons of Persians here in the Valley, then you have BH and the "Hills", but there is also a huge community in Orange County. I onetime asked a Persian colleague, and she told me "well, the Christian Persians live here, the Jewish Persians live there and the Muslim Persians live over there" .. it was kind of amazing to me, but when I thought about it, it was similar to other places where I've lived .. the immigrants want to be in neighborhoods with like folks so that they can speak their native language, have grocery shops that have their food and restaurants that serve their food .. all makes sense!

"Harry is traitor" from a veteran's mouth

There you go!
I get the feeling that there was a code of silence with the vets. The Italians in the mafia called it "omerta" and you kept your mouth shut. Now that it is obvious that Harry is going to use vets and mental health issues to make money off of them, the code of silence is no more.

The real shocker to those people is that you speak English better than they do and they were born in the US.
AMEN to this! It irks me that folks here tell me that I have an "accent" and that I use "big words"??? Seriously??? .. so did I pay too much attention in my English Grammar classes??? Yes, I admit that I use more European / British English terms because growing in up New England, well .. let's just say that a fair amount of verbiage that we use came from the Brits! Also, as the daughter of an Italian-born mother (and Grandmother), well .. we spoke Italian in the house as well (which helped out tremendously when taking Latin and Spanish, but I got screamed at by my French instructor for rolling "R's" .. sheesh)!!!

AMEN to this! It irks me that folks here tell me that I have an "accent" and that I use "big words"??? Seriously??? .. so did I pay too much attention in my English Grammar classes??? Yes, I admit that I use more European / British English terms because growing in up New England, well .. let's just say that a fair amount of verbiage that we use came from the Brits! Also, as the daughter of an Italian-born mother (and Grandmother), well .. we spoke Italian in the house as well (which helped out tremendously when taking Latin and Spanish, but I got screamed at by my French instructor for rolling "R's" .. sheesh)!!!
You'd be fine learning Welsh, plenty of "R" rolling here. :biggrin: :heart::heart::biggrin:

Not surprising considering the deplorable state that we have allowed our public education system to sink to
Could NOT agree with you more on this and sadly, I can say that the "home Schooling" (due to COVID) .. well, let's just say that a fair amount of the kids in my neighborhood were sure as heck NOT participating in that ZOOM class .. and to me, that is REALLY sad!

Oh boy .. if he, in fact, does this??? .. I don't think it will help that rift, if anything .. Charles may just say "ENOUGH" and truly cut them off! I recently read (can't remember where) that Camilla is #1 in his book so if Hap-Hazza goes after her? .. I don't think (IMO) that Charles will take likely to that and who knows, he may just speak up.

On another point, sheesh .. c'mon Harry .. GROW UP!!!!! Yes, okay .. Charles did cheat on your Mother, but my god .. you are an adult now and should have a much better understanding of your parent's marriage!! There were plenty of rumors about Diana's marital affairs too, but obviously, he's not going to write about that!

You'd be fine learning Welsh, plenty of "R" rolling here. :biggrin: :heart::heart::biggrin:
Oh, good!!! I now have a major phobia of speaking a non-English language due to that stupid French teacher (he was from Paris, so he would scream at you if you mispronounced a word - yeah, that was a good idea)!!! The only non-English language that I don't have as much of a phobia is .. of course, Italian. When I was working in Paris (AXA), thank god that my French colleagues would just laugh at me if I said something wrong .. but YOU KNOW, that HAVE TO correct you (it's a French thing I guess?!?!)

CeeJay's #722,892 post just popped up. Agreed 100%. So Harry is going after Camilla? Really? Granted, it was messy and scandalous for a while. But for Harry at age 36 to go after Camilla, NOW, is quite a bit telling how thirsty Haz and Maggot are for a buck. If true, this will be fun. We might even see Charles grow a pair and defend Camilla or HE will be in the doghouse. Chuck will have to pick--pat Harry on the head for spewing who knows what, or defend Camilla. I think Camilla has a spine of steel and will not take this lightly. I hope she loans part of her spine to Charles so we get to see some major fireworks and Haz & Maggot get put in their place. I wonder what Haz thinks of Maggot's husband hopping--Looking For Mr. Better & Better.