Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

The thing that I wonder is now that the press has printed multiple stories about how upset Charles and William were over this trip, will any other country want to upset them even further? Of course, there are countries who could care less what C&W think. The only reason to extend the invite would be to see what they can get out of a relationship with the Harkles. What do they offer? Putting their names on sleazy deals? Look what happened with the airline Air Peace. That was out and out advertising. They are rent-a-royals.
“Rent-a-royals” is putting it nicely.

I read that they were treated very nicely (almost like royals) and they probably would not get that elsewhere. I wonder they don’t go to Lesotho - home of Sentebale.
Yes, when I think about it - Vogue and People gave them good press coverage. Her fans think she did great. They were treated well by those they came across.

In Meg's mind, that trip was a success.

I read that they were treated very nicely (almost like royals) and they probably would not get that elsewhere. I wonder they don’t go to Lesotho - home of Sentebale.
I read that Ghana invited them over? And Nigeria offered a 2nd trip. They will go anywhere if it is free.

A random thought occurred to me: some sugars were spotted at different places/countries hailing their kween. If it's true that the Harkles are paying for Fly-A-Squat, that makes sense. Just like their clay idol, the squats would love a free trip too. But if any of them are flying on their own dime, then they must have money to spare. Why aren't they sponsoring/paying for any of the Harkles' expenses? Luggage sponsored by Sugar Anne Boleyn. Security for 1st April sponsored by Guest Speaker. Face of Celeb***** owned by Squat Katie. If I ever meet any Singapore Squat (yes, they exist, hopefully in small numbers), I would ask them that question. Put your money where your mouth is.

Reactions: needlv and Sosumi
I read that Ghana invited them over? And Nigeria offered a 2nd trip. They will go anywhere if it is free.

A random thought occurred to me: some sugars were spotted at different places/countries hailing their kween. If it's true that the Harkles are paying for Fly-A-Squat, that makes sense. Just like their clay idol, the squats would love a free trip too. But if any of them are flying on their own dime, then they must have money to spare. Why aren't they sponsoring/paying for any of the Harkles' expenses? Luggage sponsored by Sugar Anne Boleyn. Security for 1st April sponsored by Guest Speaker. Face of Celeb***** owned by Squat Katie. If I ever meet any Singapore Squat (yes, they exist, hopefully in small numbers), I would ask them that question. Put your money where your mouth is.
A fly took a squat on her face the day of the spectacle! 🪰 :lol:

1716697222352.png

Hmmm… what has a stigma? Domestic violence, soliciting sex? We already know about drug use and abuse….

Hmmm… what has a stigma? Domestic violence, soliciting sex? We already know about drug use and abuse….

💯 it is about domestic violence or sexual assault. It has to be. Everything else is something that could be forgivable.

The stigma could be about outting Harry as a liar if the documents are released. He undoubtedly wasn’t honest about his drug use on his forms but no one knows that yet. Why American Homeland Security lawyers wish to protect him from embarrassment is puzzling, other than they may have been directed to do so from above.

Well, I would think that if the legal documents unveiled a history of sexual assault by Harry, that would put him in the same bucket as Prince Andrew in the eyes of the international public. Harry would be labelled a sexual predator and King Charles wouldn’t even really need to go through the process of stripping Harry and Meghan of their titles anymore. The Ghana invitation and all others would surely dry up and the faux royals would be left with nothing but shame and embarrassment.

So if this is true and the royal family doesn’t do anything to protect Harry and his reputation this time, as they have been rumored to have done for him over the years, then that would really demonstrate that the royal family plays the long game better than anyone. After the news broke, Harry surely would be completely sidelined across the globe…no more faux royal tours, no more merching off their royal titles, nothing…and the royal family wouldn’t have had to have done a single thing except watch Harry implode all on his own. Check mate.

Well, I would think that if the legal documents unveiled a history of sexual assault by Harry, that would put him in the same bucket as Prince Andrew in the eyes of the international public. Harry would be labelled a sexual predator and King Charles wouldn’t even really need to go through the process of stripping Harry and Meghan of their titles anymore. The Ghana invitation and all others would surely dry up and the faux royals would be left with nothing but shame and embarrassment.

So if this is true and the royal family doesn’t do anything to protect Harry and his reputation this time, as they have been rumored to have done for him over the years, then that would really demonstrate that the royal family plays the long game better than anyone. After the news broke, Harry surely would be completely sidelined across the globe…no more faux royal tours, no more merching off their royal titles, nothing…and the royal family wouldn’t have had to have done a single thing except watch Harry implode all on his own. Check mate.
Except if H was indeed involved in a sexual assault and it was covered up by the BRF, the BRF’s reputation will also take a major hit because they not only covered it up but used their PR machine to present a false image of a kind hearted, cheeky, high spirited lad who grew up to be a war hero and who selflessly created the Invictus Games to help many of his fellow war vets. The BRF would not only have perpetrated a complete fraud on the public but would also have used some taxpayer funds to do it. But this is all supposition and there is not a shred of evidence so far to support it. And having watched the saga of the grifters play out over the past few years, we all know how many falsehoods have been planted on various social media sites about various BRF members and some of their social circle. So I’m going to view this latest “bombshell” with a lot of skepticism. I’m curious to see how this plays out.

Last edited:
I have not watched yet. But I would not be one bit surprised if someone broke into the McMansion and found a severed head on an altar in one of the unused bedrooms. At this point I'd be miffed with my voodoo priest though because obviously he can't get it quite right.

Looking at that image and I think it was already asked, but where was her mom on this trip to find her people?