Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

from The Telegraph - apparently a legit newspaper?
"Perhaps it’s time to return to Britain where they could truly be useful"

Doing what? The UK doesn't want them either. They've burned their bridges there.

And one more amazing clip from Twitter/X:

It wasn't clear - "why did Meghan come here looking for Africa" all the while saying nakedness is not necessary in order to look beautiful. Which I agree with.

But did she get the point across with the Meg comment? I know Meg stupidly wore a backless dress, but what did she mean looking for Africa?

It wasn't clear - "why did Meghan come here looking for Africa" all the while saying nakedness is not necessary in order to look beautiful. Which I agree with.

But did she get the point across with the Meg comment? I know Meg stupidly wore a backless dress, but what did she mean looking for Africa?
I took it to mean, what is her motive for seeking out Africa? What is MeMe getting out of it? Because it's certainly not to help Africa like the Harkles claim.

I interpreted it as she believed Meghan went there searching for her ancestral roots/background. Nothing could be further from the truth! :lol:

Meghan and Harry went there because it was a free international trip that would get lots of publicity and that they could pass off as being work for Archewell. Because the year is almost half over and all they have to show for it is promises of invisible jam.

I took it to mean, what is her motive for seeking out Africa? What is MeMe getting out of it? Because it's certainly not to help Africa like the Harkles claim.
I read that they were treated very nicely (almost like royals) and they probably would not get that elsewhere. I wonder they don’t go to Lesotho - home of Sentebale.

I read that they were treated very nicely (almost like royals) and they probably would not get that elsewhere. I wonder they don’t go to Lesotho - home of Sentebale.
The thing that I wonder is now that the press has printed multiple stories about how upset Charles and William were over this trip, will any other country want to upset them even further? Of course, there are countries who could care less what C&W think. The only reason to extend the invite would be to see what they can get out of a relationship with the Harkles. What do they offer? Putting their names on sleazy deals? Look what happened with the airline Air Peace. That was out and out advertising. They are rent-a-royals.