Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I think Diana's family was in charge of her possessions after her death. Even if her sisters say that they have never seen that cross before, Harry could claim that it was a personal gift to him from his mummy and he kept it secretly in the box of hair. Sure, people can doubt his tale, but is it worth the trouble and effort to argue with the village idiot whose wife will accuse them of racism and jealousy?

If the Harkles are sitting on a pair of blood diamond earrings and a bag of diamonds of doubtful provenance, this would be a good way of whitewashing them. Set them, declare the pieces are of Diana origin, then if they ever sell them, mark up the price because they used to be Diana's. Oh, and also sell replicas just as @Jayne1 said.
It's kind of brilliant, really.

But then my daughter works and Target and someone tried that age old money changing scam on her the other day.

I might have a particular cranky day, but right now I might be just another headline away from deciding he does after all deserve Ghoul.
That’s because he doesn’t deserve your sympathy. Everything that has happened to Harry he brought on himself. As a British prince, he was protected from such petty annoyances as overly ambitious actresses trying to catch his attention. Harry personally had to open the door (figuratively) and give her access to his world.

He got everything he wanted, a wife, children (allegedly), he is still being treated like royalty while not having to do any work most of the time. He has it incredibly easy. And if he isn’t completely happy with his marriage, well, then he’s like about half of married people.

Doriarhia is not going to be pleased with her daughter’s latest, “giving away the milk for free” to the conman King in Nigeria and his Air Peace Airlines. The king, AKA Allen Onyema, has been quick to capitalize on H and TW flying on his planes in Nigeria. The Princess of Nigeria is now part of an advert. One hash tag is #Royally Approved.”

Excerpt from a Newsweek article titled, “Prince Harry and Meghan’s Very Royal Scandal.”
IMG_4408.jpeg
P.S. In another part of this article, the details of the charges against Onyema are described, including misusing $3,000,000 in charity funds, some for child based organizations, to buy new airplanes for his fleet.

Doriarhia is not going to be pleased with her daughter’s latest, “giving away the milk for free” to the conman King in Nigeria and his Air Peace Airlines. The king, AKA Allen Onyema, has been quick to capitalize on H and TW flying on his planes in Nigeria. The Princess of Nigeria is now part of an advert. One hash tag is #Royally Approved.”

Excerpt from a Newsweek article titled, “Prince Harry and Meghan’s Very Royal Scandal.”
View attachment 6005622
P.S. In another part of this article, the details of the charges against Onyema are described, including misusing $3,000,000 in charity funds, some for child based organizations, to buy new airplanes for his fleet.
Dime con quien andas y te dire quien eres (tell me whom you are friends with and I will tell you who you are)

Last edited:
Doriarhia is not going to be pleased with her daughter’s latest, “giving away the milk for free” to the conman King in Nigeria and his Air Peace Airlines.
Might not be free. Maybe he paid her in kind - lessons on how to con more people and charities. I think Doria was said to be learning from the K matriarch how to upsell daughters to become stars. Hardworking people, Lolo and her mother /s

Reactions: needlv
Maybe H and TW will try, under the table, to get some $$$ from Onyema for using them? Or $$$ disguised as an Arsewell donation presented by a third party, like murky Misan?

The Douchess was dubbed a Nigerian Princess in a hotel restaurant, which seemed tacky, but on second thought it could have been worse. It could have been inside an Air Peace airplane hangar.

Think of the places she’s been featured since leaving the RF. A Marriott hotel conference room, a Hertz Car Rental Desk foyer, a street fair in LA bowing to commands in her ear from Ellen, traipsing through the popcorn machine lobby in Jamaica, headed for the cheap seats, held up to deserved ridicule for planting herself on a red carpet, strolling empty parking lots, buying any excuse to attend an award show where there might be a microphone available to grab.

Has anyone read an account of how many “rebrands” there have been in six years? They will futilely keep trying because they don’t acknowledge we know, a snake can shed its skin, but it’s still the same snake underneath, soon to repeat the process.