Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I’ve got to know what kind of mirror she’s using. Not sure if I need to know to get one or avoid everything the company makes. Leaning towards wanting one because my life would be so much easier if I had a mirror that tells me I look amazing no matter how bad I look. That’s the product she should be merching. She could make George Foreman Grill money selling her delusional talking mirror.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CAQQjB1qFwoTCLCcj9yRiYYDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAa

Harry is stung? Well, I'm sure his family was stung big time by his Oprah interview. Meghan is 43% Nigerian. I doubt that.

I love the quote from a friend of Charles:

“While he (Charles) was hardly going to roll out the red carpet the moment this Invictus trip was announced, with doctors advising him to focus on his treatment and recovery, the idea that he refused to find space in his diary … well, let’s say recollections may vary once again”

I particularly love that he included “once again”. Brilliant.

———

Harry’s friend’s comment is equally rich:

‘Even if they (Charles and his staff) didn’t get a request, which I don’t believe, could His Majesty not have made a request to see his son? It was widely known he was coming.”

After everything that Harry did and said, I would like to know who on this earth would ever think that the onus to request a meeting should be on Charles??? Seriously???

———

My guess is Harry made a vague announcement to the royal family that he was coming to the UK for a certain series of days, but he likely never suggested specific dates or times until well past the 28 day notice requirement. Presumably once he finally did, it would have been a time that worked only for Harry, as he tried to squeeze his dad in between his various engagements, but not for the King. So when Harry was told that that specific date/time wouldn’t work for Charles, as his calendar was already booked, perhaps the King even generously suggesting alternatives, Harry sulked and called the press to whine about it. The press he claims to hate.

Last edited:
i dont see the correlation. She had the work done early in her career - late 20s - 15 years ago ish. Maybe she could not afford the best people back then ? But also, back then, people were doing such OBVIOUS work - major face lifts and big boobs. The latter dont fly anymore, it is all about having incremental work, that no one can discern. Not really surgery, but rather procedures. Aesthetic procedure criteria have changed since then. OK, that said, Yes, big butts are now in - nothing subtle about that trend.

Her earlier faces were ok, though. She's only started to look completely ridiculous as of lately.

I came across this video of a lady who, from what I understand, is related to a Nigerian king. If she's not a TPF member, she should be. Wow!

"As Prince Harry of the United Kingdom arrives in Nigeria with his half-black American wife who claims to have Nigerian blood, I tell the world why I don't like the pair of them. I accuse Meghan of exaggerating racism claims and criticize the way she and her husband have treated their families. I question their decision to step down from royal duties, as I discuss the tragic rift between Harry and his brother William I express the view that is she kind of in-law no self-respecting Nigerian family will tolerate."

Lolo has a big harvest of Nigerian names:
A wonderful afternoon with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex during their trip in Abuja, Nigeria. Happy to share with Meghan, the Duchess the warmth and friendly embrace of Nigerians. At our meeting with leading Nigerian women, ably moderated by the one and only Mo Abudu, she was showered with names - Ifeoma (a beautiful and good person), Omowale (a child has come home) and Edidiong (blessing).

She has outdone herself, the wrinkled beige backless gunny sack dress, just when I thought she got it right with white shirt and blue skirt she goes and blows it out of the park ! Best photo,is from IG, below

Attachments

• IMG_2279.jpeg
    IMG_2279.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Hmmm, photoshop by Misan?

Once I noticed him in one picture, realized he was like a barnacle, stuck to them everywhere, in some instances wearing 2 cameras.

I find it curious that as a native Nigerian, he didn’t help TW to understand the culture related to appropriate dress. Instead, she daily bared waaay too much and insulted her hosts. Or, maybe he’s so besotted with her, whatever she does is OK.

They met in 2016 and got married in 2018. H said in his work of fiction that he thought she was “heart attack beautiful” when he met her. She really has not aged well in the 8 years since they met. The first photo was taken during their current Nigeria trip, the second photo is from 2017. Even back then she was a sloppy dresser but what a difference in her face. Whatever work she’s had done on her face has not improved her looks imo.
She was never as good looking as he described (I think she invented that description) but she was way better looking than she is now.
So creepy - giving gross Joker vibes.
Going quickly down the overdo road, a la Jocelyn Wildenstein / Michael Jackson.

View attachment 6000127

What the heck is happening with her skin texture?

I came across this video of a lady who, from what I understand, is related to a Nigerian king. If she's not a TPF member, she should be. Wow!

"As Prince Harry of the United Kingdom arrives in Nigeria with his half-black American wife who claims to have Nigerian blood, I tell the world why I don't like the pair of them. I accuse Meghan of exaggerating racism claims and criticize the way she and her husband have treated their families. I question their decision to step down from royal duties, as I discuss the tragic rift between Harry and his brother William I express the view that is she kind of in-law no self-respecting Nigerian family will tolerate."

Smart lady. She cut through all the BS to the truth.