Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I'm seeing a correlation between her strange face work (teeth, nose) and her poorly fitted clothing/clothing choices. Does she really think she's making changes for the better? If so, her mirrors don't work. And to think that she had access to the top of the line of everything, including tailors. All she had to do was show up to ribbon cuttings once in a while, sit back in luxury and enjoy the popularity she USED to have. She blew it all up. You know, there are some people out there that MUST have drama in their lives. To them a perfect life is a nightmare and they feel that they have to purposely destroy whatever the success was to bring back the drama. I read about it. They can't handle a life that's smooth without worries even though that's what most people aspire to. It seems Claw wants to show the world her slash and burn methods and then show that she still has tons of money as though she made it all herself.
i dont see the correlation. She had the work done early in her career - late 20s - 15 years ago ish. Maybe she could not afford the best people back then ? But also, back then, people were doing such OBVIOUS work - major face lifts and big boobs. The latter dont fly anymore, it is all about having incremental work, that no one can discern. Not really surgery, but rather procedures. Aesthetic procedure criteria have changed since then. OK, that said, Yes, big butts are now in - nothing subtle about that trend.

Sometimes you can find interesting smaller channels in the Recommended For You list on YT, like this one by a UK resident who really should be a member of this forum if she isn't already. From her name she's apparently from Barbados and like many if not most of the transplants from other parts of the Commonwealth who are POC, is NOT a fan of Hank and Skank, just a seemingly intelligent low-key person who can see through the BS.

So far I've only watched two of her videos* but plan on looking through her previous ones about the Terrible Twosome once my computer stops having its daily hissy-fit. So if she turns out to be a dud, my apologies. Or. as Lady C is so fond of saying, "Sue me!" :biggrin:

ETA - *make that "three of her videos". The one where she rakes the Snarkles over the coals for highjacking Her Late Majesty's treasured nickname includes a short clip of Lady C's comments about (Bell)Endgame and the disgusting Weaselly Lickspittle Oh Mad Skeevy is worth a replay.

And a Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums out there!

momflowersmile.gif

Last edited:
I’ve got to know what kind of mirror she’s using. Not sure if I need to know to get one or avoid everything the company makes. Leaning towards wanting one because my life would be so much easier if I had a mirror that tells me I look amazing no matter how bad I look. That’s the product she should be merching. She could make George Foreman Grill money selling her delusional talking mirror.

We've had all the bed sheets, now we have the curtains.

View attachment 6000041View attachment 6000042View attachment 6000043
Third picture. Harry "There were three of us in this marriage"
Did she sleep wrapped up in the hotel curtains? :huh:
Pop Tv What GIF by Schitt's Creek

I’ve got to know what kind of mirror she’s using. Not sure if I need to know to get one or avoid everything the company makes. Leaning towards wanting one because my life would be so much easier if I had a mirror that tells me I look amazing no matter how bad I look. That’s the product she should be merching. She could make George Foreman Grill money selling her delusional talking mirror.

Here you go.

97788.gif

R1ver is taking aim in the first part of her video at The Duchess Of Delusion's shameless and sanctimonious "Love me, I'm Nigerian like you" word salad comments at the Leadership conference - Click on the YT link and have your Barf Bucket ready:

What?​

If that doesn't work, join the two halves to make a complete link:

.com/watch?v=tyKPcf77haw

Last edited:
Reactions: Katel
Enlarging a picture, her nose has a weird horizontal crease. Doesn’t seem like a shadow, it’s too definite. Maybe yet another nose job that thinned the sides and makes the tip more bulbous again?

View attachment 5999953

So creepy - giving gross Joker vibes.
Going quickly down the overdo road, a la Jocelyn Wildenstein / Michael Jackson.

4A754603-EFB9-4209-B7CD-CEF32618BCA8.jpeg

Last edited: