Prince Andrew

Anyways, Is the tread about Epstein or the Cuties? Just asking.
If anyone bothered actually watching the entire film, they would realize that AT THE END, the character comes to the realization this is not for her. But that would involve thinking for themselves.
Also, if anyone has children that age involved in competitive dancing and cheerleading, they will see that the show reflects the real world and it is not a fantasy out of the writers mind.
Anyways, Is the tread about Epstein or the Cuties? Just asking.
I expressed my opinion on the clip of the dancing scene itself based on the scene itself. I didn't like how it was shot. There are other ways to send a positive message. I am happy to stop the discussion when both sides of the discussion stop.

Yeah, let's get back on topic, there's a plethora of discussion remaining.. here's a new one pertaining to Epstein's initial flush of money - maybe Epstein's hands are even more "unclean" than we thought we knew...

I expressed my opinion on the clip of the dancing scene itself based on the scene itself. I didn't like how it was shot. There are other ways to send a positive message. I am happy to stop the discussion when both sides of the discussion stop.
FYI, some of the scenes are composite shots.
Anyways, it is a French independent movie, I doubt any of the people who would benefit from viewing the movies in a nonjudgmental way would even watch it.
Much ado about nothing.
Anyways, 49 days and counting...

Yeah, let's get back on topic, there's a plethora of discussion remaining.. here's a new one pertaining to Epstein's initial flush of money - maybe Epstein's hands are even more "unclean" than we thought we knew...

It would be really quite unlikely as Ghislaine met him after her father died...
More conspiracies theories...So convenient blaming a dead man while so many responsible pervs are walking...

Civil suits will have to be held until the resolution of the criminal charges

FYI, some of the scenes are composite shots.
Anyways, it is a French independent movie, I doubt any of the people who would benefit from viewing the movies in a nonjudgmental way would even watch it.
Much ado about nothing.
Anyways, 49 days and counting...

It would be really quite unlikely as Ghislaine met him after her father died...
More conspiracies theories...So convenient blaming a dead man while so many responsible pervs are walking...
I don't think anyone knows for certain when they met; it could very well have been on that yacht prior to her father being pushed overboard.. speculative at this juncture, but compelling nevertheless..

I don't think anyone knows for certain when they met; it could very well have been on that yacht prior to her father being pushed overboard.. speculative at this juncture, but compelling nevertheless..
I believe this narrative is there to feed the horrible antisemitic theories out there plus to blame shift from the well alive and the dead. Just my opinion, of course.

Reactions: papertiger
I'm not sure I follow
There are theories out there that they were all mossad and that the mossad was beyond the entire blackmailing Scheme and some other chimeras that are quite difficult for a regular person to follow.
The Reddit thread at one point was insane, for example.
Imo, trying to tie her father (who has been rumored to be Mossad agent) is an effort to promote this hypothesis.

There are theories out there that they were all mossad and that the mossad was beyond the entire blackmailing Scheme and some other chimeras that are quite difficult for a regular person to follow.
Imo, trying to tie her father (who has been rumored to be Mossad agent) is an effort to promote this hypothesis.
Her father swindled people out of their pensions, hundreds of millions it was reported..

I am getting especially annoyed that this population is destroying the career of a young female film maker from an immigrant background. Her voice is extremely important and reflects a reality that has been ignored in France. I like her work and I am looking forward to her other projects.

The race/gender of the film maker is 100 % irrelevant as it pertains to Cuties. Is this to say that if an American caucasian male made this film then criticism is OK? Or wouldn't exist? But Doucoure can't be criticized without suggesting that critics are racist or misogynist? I think controversy surrounding any film more frequently promotes the film maker.

If any film showed an actor swatting a dog with a newspaper, PETA and social media would be going batsh*t cray cray and demand the firing of anybody and everybody associated with the film. But viewers of Cuties aren't allowed to voice a dissenting opinion without being criticized as destroying a young immigrant female film maker's career? Artists by their very nature often push the envelope of norms to provoke a response. To not think Cuties would create a firestorm backlash is disingenuous at best. It put Maimouna Doucoure on the map. Most likely on a lucrative trip to the bank. Praise AND criticism come along with the territory.

If Epstein and Maxwell were young and from immigrant backgrounds, would they be seen as "empowering" underage girls and exempt from criticism because they paid them lots of money for sexual favors and luxury travel to rebel against patriarchy? Of course not. Or at least I'd hope not. I think some critics of Cuties aren't so much hostile to the film itself, but in conjunction with social media pressure and some U.S. states contemplating lowering the age of sexual consent little by little through the next few years/decades see it as a slippery slope to eventual decriminalization of sex with minors, and denouncing Cuties is to be derided as a prudish relic from the past.

That too but he also was a spy.

Way above my pay grade; however, the money it takes to run operations of this magnitude must emanate from something other than individuals.. either way, I'd speculate that JE must have turned the tables on everyone, (biting the hand feeds you comes to mind, as does servant/master).

Way above my pay grade; however, the money it takes to run operations of this magnitude must emanate from something other than individuals.. either way, I'd speculate that JE must have turned the tables on everyone, (biting the hand feeds you comes to mind, as does servant/master).

Don't underestimate the power of really, really, really, really wealthy individuals! Actually pretty scary to think, as rich as he was, he didn't even make it to the very tops of the lists of the wealthy.

Did you read the interview I posted? I think her race and gender are relevant.

The race/gender of the film maker is 100 % irrelevant as it pertains to Cuties. Is this to say that if an American caucasian male made this film then criticism is OK? Or wouldn't exist? But Doucoure can't be criticized without suggesting that critics are racist or misogynist? I think controversy surrounding any film more frequently promotes the film maker.

If any film showed an actor swatting a dog with a newspaper, PETA and social media would be going batsh*t cray cray and demand the firing of anybody and everybody associated with the film. But viewers of Cuties aren't allowed to voice a dissenting opinion without being criticized as destroying a young immigrant female film maker's career? Artists by their very nature often push the envelope of norms to provoke a response. To not think Cuties would create a firestorm backlash is disingenuous at best. It put Maimouna Doucoure on the map. Most likely on a lucrative trip to the bank. Praise AND criticism come along with the territory.

If Epstein and Maxwell were young and from immigrant backgrounds, would they be seen as "empowering" underage girls and exempt from criticism because they paid them lots of money for sexual favors and luxury travel to rebel against patriarchy? Of course not. Or at least I'd hope not. I think some critics of Cuties aren't so much hostile to the film itself, but in conjunction with social media pressure and some U.S. states contemplating lowering the age of sexual consent little by little through the next few years/decades see it as a slippery slope to eventual decriminalization of sex with minors, and denouncing Cuties is to be derided as a prudish relic from the past.

Reactions: limom