Presto! Do-it yourself Mama Fixes Sealant Issue

Here's pictures that compare the side I fixed to the other side that remains untouched.
IMG_4446Small.jpg

IMG_4460Small.jpg

IMG_4462Small.jpg

Wow, what a great thread and great tip! I have an Ali in black that is just beginning to have slight sealant issues but I am loathe to send her in because she is irreplacable imho. Thanks again! :tup:

Thank you so much for sharing this tip, Oops. How exciting to know there is an inexpensive and easy fix for our beloved Legacy bags. Awesome photos, too. Thanks!!

Don't forget to add this to the Tips & Tricks thread, so that others can do their own fixes also :smile:
I don't really know how. :blush: I looked at Forum Jump and couldn't find that thread. Maybe a mod or someone can do that.

Thank you all who posted! I'm glad I can help. I hope this stuff always stays on good and never peels. So far I still can't get the stuff off of my fingers, it's like superglue!

that works fantastic do you think the brown is a perfect match would dark brown be too dark I see these are the color chioces.. I don't even need it but I want to have a bottle just incase. thanks so much
Available in 10 Color choices: Black, Dark Brown, Brown, Light Brown, Tan, Light Tan, Neutral, Mahogany, Cordovan, and Burgundy!

that works fantastic do you think the brown is a perfect match would dark brown be too dark I see these are the color chioces.. I don't even need it but I want to have a bottle just incase. thanks so much
Available in 10 Color choices: Black, Dark Brown, Brown, Light Brown, Tan, Light Tan, Neutral, Mahogany, Cordovan, and Burgundy!
Wow, I had no idea it even came in that many choices! The one I used was just called brown. I'm pretty sure dark brown would be too dark.
I wonder what color cordovan is?