Presenting.... my new Chanel Reissue 16A red chevron with GHW

Beautiful red reissue!! I am a HUGE reissue fan (re-homed almost all of my classic flaps, but kept 4 Reissues—224, 225, and two 226 Reissues.) I find them easier to carry and roomier than CF’s. Enjoy! The red looks stunning on you.

I fully agree! I used to totally ignore them but now I think it’s more understated chic, roomy AND lighter than the classics... so much love for the reissues :smile:

Reactions: animal 1
I THINK that reseller got their hands on the same bag I have, 16A collection! As far as I know Chanel hasn’t re-released this in 2018..
Ah ok!
This PS is not a reseller so perhaps her local chanel still has this from their 16A collection!

Congratulations again for your beautiful bag!

Definitely not a nanna bag tell your hubby!!! :lol:

Reactions: Beverly
This is such a beautiful bag Beverly!! Does anyone know if it's still available in Asia in the 225 size? I'd love to get a red/burgundy reissue, but I've asked around in Hong Kong where I am, and the SA tells me they never order in these colours. :sad:

You wear it beautifully, and are totally selling the bag!

This is such a beautiful bag Beverly!! Does anyone know if it's still available in Asia in the 225 size? I'd love to get a red/burgundy reissue, but I've asked around in Hong Kong where I am, and the SA tells me they never order in these colours. :sad:

You wear it beautifully, and are totally selling the bag!

I’m pretty sure I saw it in my boutique last week.. i’m In SG though, but if you’re interested PM me and I’ll send you my SA details so you can talk to them directly??
The bag is seriously gorgeous! I keep going back to using it cos i find it perfect :smile:

This bag is gorgeous. Can anyone tell me what size they prefer? I ordered the 226 but am thinking it’s going to be too big. I really like the looks of the mini but wasn’t sure if I should just go for the small. TIA

Thanks hon!
I personally prefer the 225 size. I'm very trim on what I bring with me, so any bigger is unnecessary for me. Also, I find the 226 a bit too large width-wise and kind of bangs on things when I move around. The 226 is the most popular though, so it may work great for you!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Thanks hon!
I personally prefer the 225 size. I'm very trim on what I bring with me, so any bigger is unnecessary for me. Also, I find the 226 a bit too large width-wise and kind of bangs on things when I move around. The 226 is the most popular though, so it may work great for you!
I have both and liked the 226 better at first, but then I noticed my shoulder hurt a few times so now I am using the 225 much more. The chain strap can really dig into your shoulder if the bag is full.