Presenting.... my new Chanel Reissue 16A red chevron with GHW

I have a couple of Chanel bags.. but never liked the Reissue. But, I suddenly got obsessed with Reissues in the past few weeks (it’s the CHANEL MADNESS, I tell ya!) and bought this baby.

I have totally gone heart-eyes over her, so please allow me to share!

So this is the 16A Reissue 225, in red chevron aged calfskin and aged GHW. SHE. IS. DIVINE.

I’ve also posted some “what fits” pics for your reference!

Now I am obsessing over yet another Reissue.. but trying to decide between a 224 or 226!

QUESTION: Do your husbands/bfs like your bags? My husband likes all of them... except this bag lol. Now he calls me “a 70 year old granny” because he reckons the bag only suits really old people. And he keeps asking me if I need a walking stick to match. Men!!!!!

OMG OMG Gorgeous COLOR on chevron!!!!! :heart::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: How did I miss this pots?!! :eek: Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful chevron reissue @Beverly :love: Yes! I really wanted to see this reissue closely once when saw it was on the boutique's floor in your other thread! :lol::giggle: I guess only we knows what happened by your little girl...lol :roflmfao: I wanted to pick it up from the floor and buy it! :lol: If I had a chance to see it in person, I would definitely have gotten this one :girlsigh: This chevron 225 is super special and I remember our beautiful Chanel :queen: @Dextersmom own black version :heart::heart::heart::love:

PS; Oh I understand but forget what men says about purses:coolio:How they could understand this beauty:no:My DH feels pretty similar over reissues... lol :lol:
Seriously, What a gorgeous shade of red!! It looks really beautiful and perfect size on you:love:
Your family is beautiful!:hbeat: You're such a beautiful mom of two boys and little girl :heart: Have a wonderful weekend!:drinks: :hugs:

Last edited:
You should never feel guilty for wanting the chanel of chanels (Black 225 reissue) :whistle:

I am quite lazy with taking photos of my bags but your question made me realize that I don’t even have a photo of just the reissues together! So I took a few today :happydance:

Because of the photos I now realize there are 3 different chain colors in my collection thus far: antique gold, bronze, and light matte gold (this matte gold chain color on the sapphire bag is the only bag I’ve seen/have with this shade of gold. I have other bags with matte gold chain but this one is more “flat” :thinking: )
View attachment 4052433 View attachment 4052431 View attachment 4052432
Amazing Reissue family pic Vanana! :ps:

OMG OMG Gorgeous COLOR on chevron!!!!! :heart::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: How did I miss this pots?!! :eek: Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful chevron reissue @Beverly :love: Yes! I really wanted to see this reissue closely once when saw it was on the boutique's floor in your other thread! :lol::giggle: I guess only we knows what happened by your little girl...lol :roflmfao: I wanted to pick it up from the floor and buy it! :lol: If I had a chance to see it in person, I would definitely have gotten this one :girlsigh: This chevron 225 is super special and I remember our beautiful Chanel :queen: @Dextersmom own black version :heart::heart::heart::love:

PS; Oh I understand but forget what men says about purses:coolio:How they could understand this beauty:no:My DH feels pretty similar over reissues... lol :lol:
Seriously, What a gorgeous shade of red!! It looks really beautiful and perfect size on you:love:
Your family is beautiful!:hbeat: You're such a beautiful mom of two boys and little girl :heart: Have a wonderful weekend!:drinks: :hugs:

Aww thank you, you lovely lady! I absolutely LOVE this aged calfskin red chevron and it’s my #1 bag. my OTHER baby hahah..

Reactions: shopgirl4cc

:hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

@Beverly can you tell me if you bought the reissue at a boutique or pre-loved? I really want this chevron reissue! Do you think boutiques in the US may still have them? Thanks!

It’s from the boutique in Indonesia but is a previous season. However, I’m currently in Singapore and the boutique here has a lot of previous season stuff. They have this same red chevron reissue but so 226 (mine is 225) if you are interested!

Beautiful red reissue!! I am a HUGE reissue fan (re-homed almost all of my classic flaps, but kept 4 Reissues—224, 225, and two 226 Reissues.) I find them easier to carry and roomier than CF’s. Enjoy! The red looks stunning on you.

Reactions: Beverly
@Beverly can you tell me if you bought the reissue at a boutique or pre-loved? I really want this chevron reissue! Do you think boutiques in the US may still have them? Thanks!
Courtesy to a sweet PS in Perth Australia :smile:

It seems that Chanel made this colour again :yes:

Attachments

• 49D5414C-B7C9-40B3-AED0-5BFEAF108026.png
    49D5414C-B7C9-40B3-AED0-5BFEAF108026.png
    684.8 KB · Views: 337
I have a couple of Chanel bags.. but never liked the Reissue. But, I suddenly got obsessed with Reissues in the past few weeks (it’s the CHANEL MADNESS, I tell ya!) and bought this baby.

I have totally gone heart-eyes over her, so please allow me to share!

So this is the 16A Reissue 225, in red chevron aged calfskin and aged GHW. SHE. IS. DIVINE.

I’ve also posted some “what fits” pics for your reference!

Now I am obsessing over yet another Reissue.. but trying to decide between a 224 or 226!

QUESTION: Do your husbands/bfs like your bags? My husband likes all of them... except this bag lol. Now he calls me “a 70 year old granny” because he reckons the bag only suits really old people. And he keeps asking me if I need a walking stick to match. Men!!!!!

Congrats! It's a beautiful bag! I know what u mean. I love my reissues but my friends and husband think they are old lady bags [emoji23]

Reactions: Beverly