Pre-Fall & Fall 2008 2.55 ("reissue") Intel

wondering about the rose reissue if there will be any similarity with the 08 dusty rose classic flap :girlsigh: !!

when will they be available at store ? the fall collection i mean ?

Brendan told me today that they are also going to do a metallic brown for fall. I THINK he said they were doing it in the 2.55 "reissue" bags. He says it will be similar in color to the metallic khaki baby cabas, so lighter than the metallic brown for SS08 that was NOT ordered in the US.

Brendan told me today that they are also going to do a metallic brown for fall. I THINK he said they were doing it in the 2.55 "reissue" bags. He says it will be similar in color to the metallic khaki baby cabas, so lighter than the metallic brown for SS08 that was NOT ordered in the US.

That should be quite a pretty color. Can't wait to see it.:smile:

Oh, that sounds gorgeous! I love my khaki cabas. I think a reissue similar to this color would be beautiful! Thanks for the info Mon!

hi!smoothoprter.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE PHOTOS OF 2.55 REISSUE BAGS FROM YOU !:tup:

mon: you should get a commission from chanel for doing this!!!! you are their best spies ever!
^duuuuuuhhhh this is really2 crazy of chanel....too many beautiful color this year..

anybody know whether the purple is gonna be the same purple as ss08??
and i am soooo curious about rose reissue... is it gonna be as dark as purple ss08 or what? *need to save save save n starve myself for chanel*