Prada Saffiano tote... timeless?

Thank you, this is the point I was trying to make but wasn't able to word it as well as you did :smile:

Personally, I will buy what I like to carry and don't care who else is carrying it. I really don't pay attention to what celebs are carrying or wearing anyways. They can afford one of everything! To me, "timeless" just means that I'll be equally happy to carry it 20 years from now as I am today.

Completely agree!
it doesn't matter who carry or doesn't carry the bag as long as you are happy with it!

Cammeo is the one with the pinkish tone. I felt Sabbia did more justice to my everyday wardrobe as it goes more with other colors.

After being with LV, Dior & Chanel quite a while ..somehow I just started to be in love with the saffiano leather from Prada. Just want to share my first & only Prada bag in Palissandro color. Still can't find any matchy thing to go inside yet as I am a matchy girl. If anyone knows anywhere has any card holder/document holder or anything for even like a coin purse with same color, please let me know.
Thanks for letting me share :smile:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393200620.089745.jpg

pix with strap
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393201530.160531.jpg
Not sure this color is ok on me or might be too dark.. but among all other colors I saw somehow I was just being attracted by this one :smile:
Already have few black bags from Chanel & light brown/dark from Dior plus few other colors from LV.
Hope I picked the right choice for myself as I am still learning about Prada.
Again, thanks all for letting me share.

Last edited:
pix with strap
View attachment 2516942
Not sure this color is ok on me or might be too dark.. but among all other colors I saw somehow I was just being attracted by this one :smile:
Already have few black bags from Chanel & light brown/dark from Dior plus few other colors from LV.
Hope I picked the right choice for myself as I am still learning about Prada.
Again, thanks all for letting me share.

Congrats on your purchase! I have a black saffiano tote which is a real workhorse. You'll never regret the saffiano line of Prada :smile: :smile:

In my opinion it is a classic. I don't see much of Prafa Saffianos here in the North in a little city, and recently I have bought a couple in different colours. I made the investment because I truly can imagine myself carrying them even after 30 years and I am not a shopaholic who has to buy new bags every season. I don't want to waste my time in shopping :angel: I think I am going to collect a few saffianos in different colors for all seasons and occasions and that's it.

The shape is so basic and I love saffiano leather as I hope it will be durable.

Hi, sorry to hijack this thread (I'm new and can't make my own thread)

I was looking into purchasing the BN2274 for my partner. We are going to Japan and Korea soon, I was wondering if anyone has an idea of the prices over there? and also if they have a tourist refund scheme in either country?

Thanks! sorry again!

Last edited:
My husband got me a "Papaya" Saffiano for my push gift. It's my first bright colored bag therefore I was a bit hesitant initially. However, when I first carried it in front my closet mirror I fell in love with this color HARD. It adds a twist and pop to any outfits I wear with the flexibility of dressing up or down, young or mature. Bright color is the new neutral - totally makes sense! Now the journey of acquiring bright colored bags has begun for me. Next one will be a lime green or yellow Birkin!!

I think it is a timeless bag mainly because of its sleeker design. Any bag with a simpler silhouette usually remains a classic. Here's my 2nd saffiano BN2274 in Cameo (my 1st is Nero). I love it :hbeat:

Attachments

• IMG-20140310-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20140310-WA0002.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,087
  • IMG-20140308-WA0041.jpg
    IMG-20140308-WA0041.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,091
Last edited:
Reactions: dotty8
I think it is a timeless bag mainly because of its sleeker design. Any bag with a simpler silhouette usually remains a classic. Here's my 2nd saffiano BN2274 in Cameo (my 1st is Nero). I love it :hbeat:

How is the quality! Any issues with the seams, glue or buttons? I bought three Caramel BN2274 and had to sadly return them because of these issues.