Prada Saffiano tote quality

Hi all, im so sad. Recently i asked a friend help me bought a Prada Saffiano BN1801 at Paris. I already she to checked each side of the bag before purchase it. But when i received the bag i found that the side button can not close. I have tried to exchange to new bag at my local Prada Shop but they dnt want to exchange it, they said they will repair the button and need 3 month. This make me crazy, its new and i never use it yet and need to repair that not fair to me. That not my fault. So now my friend said they will try to exchange it at Paris from the Prada boutique where they purchased it. Girls help me, will they exchange it? I dont want waiting 3 month, its too long to me. I just want they exchange new to me.

Hello! I'm new here but would like to chime in as I recently bought a BN1801 in caramel (shared pic at the saffiano pics thread) and been having issues with the side buttons. I was planning on wearing it the other day and tried on the unsnapped look. I've decided I wanted to keep it snapped but the button on the right side just will not snap back in place. I spent a good deal of time doing this without success (even had my hubby do it for me thinking it just needed some more muscle power :lol:) and decided to write in for a return. I managed to somehow snapped it back today for another try but I'm afraid to unsnap again and have difficulty. I am also afraid of damaging the buttons by forcing things. I am very frustrated about this. I have another BN2274 and it does not have this problem so I think it's just this bag? I do not think I should deal with such problems for this price point. I'm just hoping the store I got this from would take it back even if I already took off the wrappings and tag. It's only been with me for 5 days now.
I just face same issue as u. Im very sad

Hello! I just got my prada bag in mail it's a BN2693, i wanted to get a grape color that they only had online. Before i ordered it i went to Prada store to check it out and fall in love with it. However the bag i just got looks weird. I feel like $1700 bag should have a better quality. What should i do? I am looking online now and those bags are sold out...

10708208_10204701996810059_1511367940_n - Copy.jpg

10705270_10204701997450075_99436298_n.jpg

10668149_10204701995890036_1401498876_n.jpg

I have this exact same bag that I ordered directly from Prada and it is in perfect condition. I would NOT settle for this! Return it immediately! Was it even stuffed with tissues? This ia a darn shame. So sorry :nogood:

This week I received the Prada bag I ordered from NM and the bag looked much like yours but worse. Mine had no authenticity cards or no store cards even inside the bag. I returned mine immediately. Later on today I will post pics of what I received.

Hello! I just got my prada bag in mail it's a BN2693, i wanted to get a grape color that they only had online. Before i ordered it i went to Prada store to check it out and fall in love with it. However the bag i just got looks weird. I feel like $1700 bag should have a better quality. What should i do? I am looking online now and those bags are sold out...

View attachment 2753897

View attachment 2753898

View attachment 2753899

I'm sorry that you aren't happy with your bag... that being said, I don't think this is saffiano though. I just pointed that out since this thread seems to be for saffiano bag quality issues.

Good luck with your return.

Hi everyone, I'm not able to post my own thread, and I was wondering if this is justifiable for a exchange or return. I got bn1801 in talco in june of this year, and when i looked at it at the store it looked perfect, and when i brought it home it looked fine, i didnt see anything, maybe because the bag is white. i just took my bag out yesterday and i havent used it yet, but i just noticed that the bottom of the bag, a small piece of the saffiano leather seemed to have peeled off... and the opposite side of it, it looks like its been scratched off. i guess i didnt notice it because the bag is white, and if theres a tear on the saffiano leather its hard to see especially if its on the bottom of the bag. and i also see a small crack in the area where the sides are suppose to snap together. and the last photo, its hard to capture but it looks like the sealant area looks like it may peel. and Im not sure about the handles if they are suppose to be sealed like that? and i also know that they dont carry this colour bag right now :sad:

Attachments

• DSC_0585.JPG
    DSC_0585.JPG
    274 KB · Views: 1,389
  • DSC_0586.JPG
    DSC_0586.JPG
    422.9 KB · Views: 1,387
  • DSC_0587.JPG
    DSC_0587.JPG
    403.1 KB · Views: 1,370
  • DSC_0589.JPG
    DSC_0589.JPG
    305.1 KB · Views: 1,372
  • DSC_0593.JPG
    DSC_0593.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 1,333
  • DSC_0592.JPG
    DSC_0592.JPG
    352.9 KB · Views: 1,336
  • DSC_0591.JPG
    DSC_0591.JPG
    338.1 KB · Views: 1,343
  • DSC_0590.JPG
    DSC_0590.JPG
    354.4 KB · Views: 1,347
Hi everyone, I'm not able to post my own thread, and I was wondering if this is justifiable for a exchange or return. I got bn1801 in talco in june of this year, and when i looked at it at the store it looked perfect, and when i brought it home it looked fine, i didnt see anything, maybe because the bag is white. i just took my bag out yesterday and i havent used it yet, but i just noticed that the bottom of the bag, a small piece of the saffiano leather seemed to have peeled off... and the opposite side of it, it looks like its been scratched off. i guess i didnt notice it because the bag is white, and if theres a tear on the saffiano leather its hard to see especially if its on the bottom of the bag. and i also see a small crack in the area where the sides are suppose to snap together. and the last photo, its hard to capture but it looks like the sealant area looks like it may peel. and Im not sure about the handles if they are suppose to be sealed like that? and i also know that they dont carry this colour bag right now :sad:
go to exchange it.

I have a saffiano wallet from Prada Paragon.

Extremely disappointed with the quality.

Leather on the sides peeling off after a week, right out of the box there was a defect too.

Have visited Prada ION orchard, all their wallets have defects.. sewing problem, crisped leather, etc..

Eventually, I kept my old one.

I hope their improve their quality, or I will stop buying their goods.

Seconded. If you bought it at retail price, and you're not completely happy with it, go for it.

go to exchange it.

Thanks you guys for your input! I finally got a chance today to go to the prada store, and I showed them the photos and they said I can bring in the bag and they will inspect it and see what they can do. they can try to find me another one or I might be able to exchange it for a different bag. I'll let you guys know what happens after I bring my bag in.

View attachment 2753897

View attachment 2753898

View attachment 2753899
Just wanted to share a photo of mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,051

View attachment 2753897

View attachment 2753898

View attachment 2753899

I ordered a Prada from NM and mine came looking exactly as yours. Mine was a different model of bag but it looked exactly the same with the bulging sides, crushed in look and almost loose leather. I thought mine was a return but now after having seen yours and mine it could be quality issues. I returned my bag the same day I received it.