Prada Saffiano - Pics Please

After admiring the Saffiano for the past year, finally I bought it today!! The SA at David Jones Prada was so nice, much nicer than Westfield Sydney one! She helped me with the different colour and sizes while the Westfield one didn't seem to like me asking questions :sad:

Anyway, it's the BN2274 in nero - although I came in to the store prepared to buy the BN1786, but changed my mind on the spot haha. Very very happy with the purchase! I can really feel it, its a really good investment! :smile:)

Thanks this forum and thread for all the inspiring photos and discussions!

Attachments

• image-1347847006.jpg
    image-1347847006.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 11,389
Irene_ow said:
After admiring the Saffiano for the past year, finally I bought it today!! The SA at David Jones Prada was so nice, much nicer than Westfield Sydney one! She helped me with the different colour and sizes while the Westfield one didn't seem to like me asking questions :sad:

Anyway, it's the BN2274 in nero - although I came in to the store prepared to buy the BN1786, but changed my mind on the spot haha. Very very happy with the purchase! I can really feel it, its a really good investment! :smile:)

Beautiful!! Enjoy it

Irene_ow said:

Congrats! Definitely a great buy.

Irene_ow said:

Very nice! Congrats! Would you take post some modeling pictures?

MystyleDubai said:
Love looking at all the bags!! I've been eyeing the saffiano tote for a while. I love the strap option too. My husband bought me the BN2274 in Bluette or Cornflower blue, which ever you prefer to call it, same color as far as I know. I'm so in love.. I honestly thought that blue wouldn't be a good choice.. but seeing it in person rather than online changed my mind. The blue is the most rich,chic blue I've seen in a long time, it's timeless! I'm living in Dubai and ever since the new Prada store opened , people have been going a little bit crazy, I guess I'm apart of the madness lol.

Anyway enough blabbing.. here is my reveal!

FYI- I'm 5'3 and 130lbs

I love your blue ^^ and I agreed that it's timeless!