Prada Saffiano - Pics Please

I measure 167 cm in height, I want the bag to serve me for the day to day, and bring to class from time to time.

I wouldn't use this bag for university to be honest. I would never have dreamed of taking it there either. The amount of students that would deliberately bash/walk into you out of jealousy, accidental spillages out of spitefulness, crowded areas and the bag being crushed. Please don't do this to the bag. It is not the price that is of concern. It's just a shame to have this done to a bag when the bag was suppose to be elegantly carried without it being mistreated to destroy the reputation that the bag has achieved amongst ladies out there.

The bag will just look like how celebrities treat their bags and completely trash and destroy them. The original beautiful bag becomes a bag that looks as though it belongs to a tramp I.e. Lindsay Lohan, The Olsen twins, celebrities and their Hermes etc.

Sweetie2010 said:
I wouldn't use this bag for university to be honest. I would never have dreamed of taking it there either. The amount of students that would deliberately bash/walk into you out of jealousy, accidental spillages out of spitefulness, crowded areas and the bag being crushed. Please don't do this to the bag. It is not the price that is of concern. It's just a shame to have this done to a bag when the bag was suppose to be elegantly carried without it being mistreated to destroy the reputation that the bag has achieved amongst ladies out there.

The bag will just look like how celebrities treat their bags and completely trash and destroy them. The original beautiful bag becomes a bag that looks as though it belongs to a tramp I.e. Lindsay Lohan, The Olsen twins, celebrities and their Hermes etc.

Very well said. :smile:

Sweetie2010 said:

Isn't it funny how spiteful and jealous people will do things to you because of what you have when they can have the same things.

Celine786 said:
My beautiful saffiano!

Gorgeous bag!!! Absolutely love the colour. I'm new to Prada, so excuse my ignorance, but what is the model/size of that particular bag? And also, what is that small slot at the front left corner used for? I'm really loving the look of these Saffiano totes :smile:

julietoscar said:
Gorgeous bag!!! Absolutely love the colour. I'm new to Prada, so excuse my ignorance, but what is the model/size of that particular bag? And also, what is that small slot at the front left corner used for? I'm really loving the look of these Saffiano totes :smile:

Thank you!! It's a Saffiano calf leather tote in large. The small pocket is for the padlock hanging off the handle but I never use it! Check out http://store.prada.com/en/UK/woman#

Reactions: anteaterquaker
Love looking at all the bags!! I've been eyeing the saffiano tote for a while. I love the strap option too. My husband bought me the BN2274 in Bluette or Cornflower blue, which ever you prefer to call it, same color as far as I know. I'm so in love.. I honestly thought that blue wouldn't be a good choice.. but seeing it in person rather than online changed my mind. The blue is the most rich,chic blue I've seen in a long time, it's timeless! I'm living in Dubai and ever since the new Prada store opened , people have been going a little bit crazy, I guess I'm apart of the madness lol.

Anyway enough blabbing.. here is my reveal!

FYI- I'm 5'3 and 130lbs

Attachments

• Dubai-20120728-00664.jpg
    Dubai-20120728-00664.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 10,868
  • Dubai-20120728-00665.jpg
    Dubai-20120728-00665.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 10,988
  • Dubai-20120728-00666.jpg
    Dubai-20120728-00666.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 11,070
  • Dubai-20120728-00667.jpg
    Dubai-20120728-00667.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 11,964
  • Dubai-20120728-00670.jpg
    Dubai-20120728-00670.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 11,824
  • IMG-20120728-00677.jpg
    IMG-20120728-00677.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 11,454
Last edited:
I love love love the saffiano!
That's why I can't decide wether to get the red or the clay grey or the caramel! So girls, I need your opinions. Bring it on! ;p
Girl I would go with your heart! I was so unsure of getting a bag with a different color but so glad I did. You can always find a bag that's neutral! Go with your heart! RED!

MystyleDubai said:
Girl I would go with your heart! I was so unsure of getting a bag with a different color but so glad I did. You can always find a bag that's neutral! Go with your heart! RED!

You are absolutely right! I put in the order today and my SA says's it'll be here by next week! So excited!