Prada Saffiano - Pics Please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
    Hey,

I am looking to purchase a Prada bag and have fell in love with the look of the Prada Saffiano's!

However, I don't know which one to purchase because there are so many.

If you have a Prada Saffiano please post you bag and you together, please!

I think I have narrowed it down to... BN1844..BN1874...BN2316...BN2275...BN1801...BN2274

Not quite a small list, but if you could post your pics please so I can tell the size and look of the bags on someone. To figure out what might be better for me.

Thank you!

Just post a pic and the type of bag it is and any comments you may have for me. :biggrin:

2. Hi, I have the saffiano tote in model BN 2274, color Fuoco. I'm 5'4" tall, currently weight 117 lbs (7 months prego), but was 96 lbs pre-pregnancy.

Measurement of the bag: 9 1/4" (H) x 13" (W) x 5 1/2" (D), this bag also comes with an adjustable shoulder strap

Attached Files:

3. Hello OP.

That's crazy. I just got a Saffiano Lux today. It's the BN1844. I am going to do a reveal in a bit. I am looking rather haggard so I don't think I am going to include myself in the pic, lol.

Mine doesn't have the strap nor zipper. Has the magnetic closure.

4. Congrats ! Can't wait to see yours!

5. Your bag is lovely ! Perfect with the baby bump! lol

The bag looks not to big not to small. I really like it !

6. Ok here is mine: Cornflower Blue :hbeat:

With flash:

[​IMG]

Without flash:

[​IMG]

I will post a pic of me and her tomorrow if you would like. I will make myself a bit more presentable than the disaster that was me today.

7. So nice love it! Yes, please if you could post a pic with you and your bag, so i can see the size of it on someone ! I would appreciate it !

Thanks enjoy your bag :smile:

8. The blue looks so pretty! Makes me want to get another saffiano tote!

9. Thank you! BN 2274 is more like a medium size bag. BN 1786 is one size larger, which I feel too big for my petite frame.

10. Attached Files:

11. I recently got mine 3 weeks ago. It's the BN2274 in Nero. I love it and it's a great size.

Attached Files:

12. Here are mine. The Nero is BN1786 and the Cameo is BN1844.

Good luck deciding!

image-369378492.jpg

Attached Files:

13. Does the bn2274 (with shoulder strap) fit a 13" laptop? Doesn't look like it but wanted to be sure!

14. I'm not sure a 13" laptop will fit. Maybe if you unsnap the sides you could squeeze it in. I can fit my iPad w/o a problem, & there's still lots of space, but that's only 9.5".

Attached Files:

15. Hm okay, thanks so much for the intel. Your bag is so beautiful!!