prada outlet store YEY!!!

Hi, your saffiano wallet and Daino Vittello Hobo - are these usd prices? Daino Vittello Hobo - was leather , what color? sorry for the multiple questions....going in a few months...want to save up and save up shoppng space for this outlet...

Yes the prices were in usd. The hobo was red. I love the Florence outlet, Ive always have done well there. Happy shopping

Has anyone been there real recently? I'm posting this June 20. I might go to Woodbury this Saturday to take a look. Won't go if it's a waste of time. I can't afford my dream 2274 so I thought I'd see what I CAN get discounted. Thanks.

Has anyone been there real recently? I'm posting this June 20. I might go to Woodbury this Saturday to take a look. Won't go if it's a waste of time. I can't afford my dream 2274 so I thought I'd see what I CAN get discounted. Thanks.

Went last month...nothing....or at least nothing as discounted that I wanted....even before last month....I visit woodbury once a year...and have never bought anything...

Thanks. Going tomorrow. So sad I couldn't afford my 2274. Something to work for I guess. I'm only $11,000 from a big savings goal so for now I'll have to live vicariously through all of you lovely people. Also, I'm a new poster. Wonder why I have these weird ads under my posts?

bibao said:
Oh, u managed to get this colour!;) this colour was not available when i was there in april....

When in April did you go? I got the same colour in mid April. They told me 3 left but I doubted them as they were plain lazy to entertain me further when there were mainland Chinese who were buying many more times than me. So it looks like what I suspected was true since it should be left two after my purchase but more than two purchases from there were reported after my visit.

Wanted to choose the best but two they brought out were full of deep scratches. The one I took has the least and managed to camouflage them after some polishing.

Oh, u managed to get this colour!;) this colour was not available when i was there in april....

Yup! Im really lucky. Though this is the last piece & this is the display piece but still at 50% off, i can accept some minor flaws, like scratches.. I heard from the staff this came 1 week ago.. There is another coffer on sales but white colour so i think this is the best one i can buy.. :smile:

When in April did you go? I got the same colour in mid April. They told me 3 left but I doubted them as they were plain lazy to entertain me further when there were mainland Chinese who were buying many more times than me. So it looks like what I suspected was true since it should be left two after my purchase but more than two purchases from there were reported after my visit.

Wanted to choose the best but two they brought out were full of deep scratches. The one I took has the least and managed to camouflage them after some polishing.

Hi, can i check what kind of polishing u use for those scratches? Because the one i bought do have obvious scratches but i cant get rid of them.. TIA :biggrin:

Yup! Im really lucky. Though this is the last piece & this is the display piece but still at 50% off, i can accept some minor flaws, like scratches.. I heard from the staff this came 1 week ago.. There is another coffer on sales but white colour so i think this is the best one i can buy.. :smile:

oh okok! nice! i think the white one u saw is the one i saw too... i think the white one no on wan to buy ba, cos easier to get dirty ba...;)