Prabal Gurung for Target

I have to say, I am loving the shoes. Both the flat sandals and the fancy strappy heels.

However, I have enough shoes, so I'll watch and see if any go on sale.

I'm sure it will do well because the pieces look lovely.

My favorite is the floral dress in the first picture. And it's only $49.99 - much more reasonably priced that the Target/NM collection. :smile:

Now that I look at those flats again, it looks like they might have a hidden wedge. I thought the backs looked awfully high on them.

I wonder what items will be online only. I REALLY hope it's not the shoes.

FYI ladies, I just saw Target Style post on fb that the shoes will be available only online. :pout: That stinks. I want several pairs & there are a lot of shoes in this collection to be ordering 2 of to make sure they fit & then return the ones that don't.:hrmm: Shoes are the one item that should be sold in stores. Make a dress, piece of clothing online exclusives.

Really? Not a smart move on targets part

Thanks for letting us know

Now that I look at those flats again, it looks like they might have a hidden wedge. I thought the backs looked awfully high on them.

I wonder what items will be online only. I REALLY hope it's not the shoes.

According to Target Style on fb they are! I know....BOOOOOOO!:pout:

I think clothing or accessories would have been good for on line exclusives, not shoes! There are too many in this collection. Sizing could be an issue, too.

This is probably going to be a mess. :tdown:

I think clothing or accessories would have been good for on line exclusives, not shoes! There are too many in this collection. Sizing could be an issue, too.

As much as I love love love this collection already, I don't want to camp outside Target and have to brave the madness in stores, so I'm just going to buy stuff online, probably in two sizes, and then return what doesn't fit.

UGH! I'm going to have to buy like 5 pairs of shoes in 2 different sizes! LAME! Although, perhaps this will lead to some in store returns that will be marked down immediately.

I hate it when they do online exclusives. It's always such a mess when it goes live on the website. They should have it ready to go at 12am est. It's NOT hard to do.

UGH! I'm going to have to buy like 5 pairs of shoes in 2 different sizes! LAME! Although, perhaps this will lead to some in store returns that will be marked down immediately.

I hate it when they do online exclusives. It's always such a mess when it goes live on the website. They should have it ready to go at 12am est. It's NOT hard to do.

Is it just an arbitrary time on Feb. 10th that it'll go live online?! I just assumed it would be online at midnight, EST...

Is it just an arbitrary time on Feb. 10th that it'll go live online?! I just assumed it would be online at midnight, EST...

Oh no! That would be way too easy. They do it a little but at a time. They might put a dress up at some random time like 4:23am, then a couple more things 30 minutes later, then a big batch of things an hour after that. It's awful. Sometimes you can find stuff before it goes live on the site by Googling the exact item but it's not reliable. They make it WAY too hard.

Oh no! That would be way too easy. They do it a little but at a time. They might put a dress up at some random time like 4:23am, then a couple more things 30 minutes later, then a big batch of things an hour after that. It's awful. Sometimes you can find stuff before it goes live on the site by Googling the exact item but it's not reliable. They make it WAY too hard.

Ugh... who has time to constantly be refreshing the page?! I mean, I guess I could - just another way to procrastinate doing any real work while at work...

I'm looking forward to this collection. So many fresh colorful pieces for Spring!

I know! I'm loving that floral print that's used in a lot of the pieces. Super fresh, but not too cutesy or childish!