Prabal Gurung for Target

Love the look of the collection, and reeeeeally hope the quality is decent. I've returned things from past target collaborations because of poor quality.

Will this be sold online as well? I can't get to a target easily...

They're usually sold online, but sell out quickly. I'd advise checking on the website starting at midnight on the release date, unless they give more specific online shopping information.

I think this will be a good collection—they distilled certain elements of the Prabal Gurung aesthetic into some really nice pieces that will have appeal even to Target shoppers who don't know Gurung. The dress in the Floral Crush print with the flowers gradienting down from dense at the bodice to sparsely scattered at the skir them is really lovely. Accessories look great.

Not a fan of some pieces—the peplum top looks a little awkward, and the pintuck dress, stylistically, isn't extraordinary.

omg! how amazing is this collection?!?! i am joining the people that are really feeling the shoes!! and the bangles!!

as for the clothes, i hope my store has enough of a stock left over when it hits 50% or beyond for me to pick up some pieces! but who knows, after seeing them IRL i might pick it up beforehand anyway.

I'm loving two of the dresses, and as long as they aren't too short, I think they'll be flattering. Well assuming the materials are ok. Some of the shoes and accessories are really cute too. I'm loving the paint drippy look tote bag.

I love this designer. I was wearing a sweater of his today, I'm very hopeful about this collection!