Prabal Gurung for Target

I didn't think much of it until I tried that dress on too. It is really flattering and definitely elegant! I would buy one at half off, but I haven't found one my size yet...
I haven't seen too many of them though both of the ones I stumbled upon were in my size. Just my luck :happydance:

Also, I was able to score the peep toe pumps in Meet the Parents print for $10 today!!! They were marked down 50% and in my size and I couldn't resist. Target is running BOGO half off on shoes this week and I didn't think it would apply to clearance. I'm pretty sure it doesn't but I got lucky with a cashier that manually input the discount for me. I could very likely get away with returning the other pair of shoes I picked up (it was not labeled as a package on the receipt) and just keep the PG pumps for $10 but I liked the other shoes I got so I probably won't do that.

I forgot to update that I did get the pumps at 30% off. I put gel pads in them and was able to wear them all day without issue. They are no less comfortable than a normal pointy toe shoe in my opinion.