Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

I am so excited to share my new pre-loved YSL Shopper Tote! I also have 1 other YSL bag to share soon. This is my first luxury bag and it is addicting! The seller described the bag well. There is significant wear in the handles but no one really sees them so it was a great deal :smile:. This bag drapes beautifully on my side and doesn’t feel like an enormous tote :smile:

378357D1-8F26-416D-8DB2-F75DEBA434FC.jpeg

I’m so sorry to share this. This is my medium Niki, black on black croc embossed. I’ve used her TWICE and I’ve just seen peeling leather on one side and cracking on the edge!!! I’m going to email YSL now. This is totally unacceptable! :crybaby:

View attachment 5699587

View attachment 5699588
It looks like they used the embossed croc on the edge and it’s given way on the bend, maybe the embossing was too deep for that area. Hope they sort it out for you.

They’ve asked me to send it back and get a refund but I definitely don’t want a refund, just the same bag. I’m concerned of course that the same may happen again. :sad:
It’s a gorgeous bag…I’m considering a Saint Laurent..would definitely consider your one…I’d go for an exchange as well -obviously if the same thing happened twice you’d want a full refund, but it’s a beautiful bag..

Reactions: RosiePx
It’s a gorgeous bag…I’m considering a Saint Laurent..would definitely consider your one…I’d go for an exchange as well -obviously if the same thing happened twice you’d want a full refund, but it’s a beautiful bag..
Hey, it is amazing - you’ll love it. YSL have agreed to an exchange. Fingers crossed the new one will be better but I don’t know as it seems like an embossing thing. I do want this bag to work out plus, it’s gone up in price £400 since I purchased it in August!

Hey, it is amazing - you’ll love it. YSL have agreed to an exchange. Fingers crossed the new one will be better but I don’t know as it seems like an embossing thing. I do want this bag to work out plus, it’s gone up in price £400 since I purchased it in August!
That’s great!
I hope the new one works out-it’s gorgeous bag..well done!
And saving £400 is brilliant ..that’s great!

Reactions: RosiePx