Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Great collection!!

Is the Niki a medium or baby? Do you use the Niki less than the puffer? I’m thinking of getting a baby Niki next year in the winter white or burgundy.
Thank you! It’s the baby. I just bought the Niki recently, so I haven’t used it out of the house yet. But, I can already tell it’s going to be easy to use as it has all the things I like in a bag. The back slip pocket for a phone, front compartment to slip a wallet in for easy access, and the main compartment can fit my mini pochette and some other things. The leather is nice and smooshy, and the double chain makes it really versatile. Love my puffers though! I’ll probably use them pretty evenly if I had to guess.
I think burgundy would be a really great year round color. I did have a blanc vintage puffer, but I rarely used it bc I was so worried of it getting dirty. So I sold it.

Thank you! It’s the baby. I just bought the Niki recently, so I haven’t used it out of the house yet. But, I can already tell it’s going to be easy to use as it has all the things I like in a bag. The back slip pocket for a phone, front compartment to slip a wallet in for easy access, and the main compartment can fit my mini pochette and some other things. The leather is nice and smooshy, and the double chain makes it really versatile. Love my puffers though! I’ll probably use them pretty evenly if I had to guess.
I think burgundy would be a really great year round color. I did have a blanc vintage puffer, but I rarely used it bc I was so worried of it getting dirty. So I sold it.
Wow! Great roundup. Thank you for the insight. It’s crazy that the baby is that big.

Wow! Great roundup. Thank you for the insight. It’s crazy that the baby is that big.
Yea, “baby” is definitely misleading. I like that it’s not big, but not small either.
How are you finding the grey puffer to use? Do you have to baby it from rain? the SA warned me the leather could be quite delicate and might show rain spots?
I typically try to keep all my leather bags out of the rain. But, I actually did get caught in a sprinkle with my grey puffer. I held it under my coat, but it did get some spots on it. I wiped it off as soon as I got in the car, and once they dried the spots went away completely. I think wiping it off as soon as possible when getting wet helps a lot. I haven’t noticed any difference in wear in the grey vs the black.

Lovely! Like you, I also (for now) completed my YSL collection, have basically the same ones in your picture but for a small Lou Lou. Nothing else grabs my attention at the moment, which I (and my wallet) am thankful for as I think it is time I start enjoying the ones I have! Wear them in good health!
Thank you! Yes, I feel the same way. Every style I like I have, so I’m at peace with my collection for the moment.