Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Ouch... I ordered the Toy Loulou, but it was the new model (with non adjustable strap)... I guess that I have to return it... :hrmm:
View attachment 5063874
Its so beautiful. Even I wanted the older model with adjustable strap and middle slit pocket. But I exchanged to the newer model. The "adjustable" strap is not really adjustable, its just that you can convert it into a wrist strap. Also with the middle slit pocket, nothing will really fit in there except a few pieces of paper and takes away a little bit of real estate which is bad. So exchanged to newer model and very happy. So I really suggest if you can actually see older model in person and try fitting in stuff and sure you want it, then go for it. This bag is so beautiful, wish you keep it.

Its so beautiful. Even I wanted the older model with adjustable strap and middle slit pocket. But I exchanged to the newer model. The "adjustable" strap is not really adjustable, its just that you can convert it into a wrist strap. Also with the middle slit pocket, nothing will really fit in there except a few pieces of paper and takes away a little bit of real estate which is bad. So exchanged to newer model and very happy. So I really suggest if you can actually see older model in person and try fitting in stuff and sure you want it, then go for it. This bag is so beautiful, wish you keep it.
Thank you so much for your reply! Yes, the bag is so beautiful and cute. Let me think about it in the weekend :idea:

Can the mini be worn as a shoulder bag? I prefer that size but would like to be able to wear it at hips length but also on the shoulder
It can, but not as is. To change the length of the strap, you can get these off amazon ($10). From the underside of the flap pull the chain to the length you want, and these open and clip through the chain creating a stopper. The excess chain can be fed down into the back zipper pocket, or dangle inside if there’s not much excess. It takes about 1 minute to do it, so it could be changed regularly depending on how you want to wear it.
D6EE6A12-1261-4A7B-852B-C46C1111DE5C.jpeg

It can, but not as is. To change the length of the strap, you can get these off amazon ($10). From the underside of the flap pull the chain to the length you want, and these open and clip through the chain creating a stopper. The excess chain can be fed down into the back zipper pocket, or dangle inside if there’s not much excess. It takes about 1 minute to do it, so it could be changed regularly depending on how you want to wear it.
View attachment 5064730
Oh yeah I’ve seen something like this somewhere in the forum. Great thanks!

Reactions: Moxisox