Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Can anyone posts photos and experience if their bags has had dents similar to this? I purchased mine from matches fashion and I saw another girl here who had it severe after 7 months of use and got an exchange from SL directly. However I've only used mine twice since purchasing it in April (even if I used it everyday it's not supposed to look like this after 1 month). And matches fashion is trying to dispute that it's wear & tear.. I'm trying to gather as many evidence as I can that it's a manufacturing fault.

I got the same issue when I received my bag from Saks.. haven’t even used it and saw the dents. Probably because of the material.

Reactions: averagejoe
Out and about with my mini puffer in blanc vintage. This size and color reminds me of a dumpling IRL , so I call it my dumpling bag. Haha!
View attachment 5096296
I absolutely love this bag in this colour! The last time when I visited the store - this one stood out from the distance straight away due to the colour and I so wanted it, but still in two minds as I'm scared I won't be able to keep it nice and clean as I'm the most clumsy person ever :shocked: it's so nice though, enjoy! I'm sure you'll get loads of compliments for this bag as it stands out from distance :loveeyes:

I absolutely love this bag in this colour! The last time when I visited the store - this one stood out from the distance straight away due to the colour and I so wanted it, but still in two minds as I'm scared I won't be able to keep it nice and clean as I'm the most clumsy person ever :shocked: it's so nice though, enjoy! I'm sure you'll get loads of compliments for this bag as it stands out from distance :loveeyes:
Thank you! I was nervous about the color at first too, but did a few coats of carbon pro so it should hold up pretty well. I kept debating between this one and the dark beige. Both so pretty!

I think you should keep it since you love the way it looks! Did you get it for a good price?
Nonot really almost retail :/ bag is from 2018.
This is my first ysl and deciding to keep or send it back. I have read so many mixed things about the medium college bag. It’s :love: when looking at the bag!View attachment 5093193

Bag is beautiful but I sent it back. Now I see YSL is having price increases ugh. I sent it back as I was still undecided. Not sure why this is so difficult:/. I started looking at the bag in beige and thinking I want that color also but can only keep one. Black to me is timeless and classic but the beige is so pretty. I feel like the black would show less wear and tear possibly!

If I’m going to pay willingly almost retail for a bag I thought maybe I should just go into the store to look at other bags and a card holder or just order online. Now that I have seen this bag, felt it, tried it on and know my things will fit inside now it’s just deciding on the color. I can’t believe how the chain was so incredibly light weight!

Reactions: averagejoe