Post your october - December purchases here.

Congrats on finding your HG! I don't have a black MAM yet (what I have is a black MAB which is not with me yet). Can't decide if I should get an OS or a BBW or like yours with the colored zipper track.

Thanks! I have a black MAB and the BBW MAM. Both with gold hardware.
I really wanted a black one with the silver hardware. I just lucked up on with the blue zipper track. Hadn't thought much about it before. Now that I see it in person, it really is a nice touch with the silver hardware. It will probably look good with gold too.
Good luck!

I finally found my holy grail RM. Just a simple (new to me) black MAM with silver hardware . Blue zipper track is a nice touch.

I love it.

458cb465-f1e4-4a9b-b9ba-28c986198661_zps571a2e65.jpg

Nice....I like silver HW and the blue zipper track - classic

I just ordered my first RM ever!!! I ordered the Cupid and the Priscilla Pouch wallet, both in plum!!! I am so so excited! Will post pics when it arrives!

I just received my Elle Iridescent mini satchel today! It's even prettier in person! wow! I am in love!

View attachment 2379001

PURE GORGEOUSNESS!!!

I finally found my holy grail RM. Just a simple (new to me) black MAM with silver hardware . Blue zipper track is a nice touch.

I love it.

458cb465-f1e4-4a9b-b9ba-28c986198661_zps571a2e65.jpg

Congrats mama!!! LOVE this MAM!!! Trying to make my dream 5-zip clutch with these same specs in a new TPF/RM SPECIAL ORDER!!! Blue ZT is wicked hot with silver HW and thick black leather! WOOT!

Even my aunt wants to find one and she has no idea about RM lol

LoLoL everone wants a piece of that!!!

My first RM! MAC woven in lavender with silver hardware. It's hard to photograph the actual colour. It shows up more brown in the picture. It's more taupe with a stronger purple undertone in real life.

Congratson your first RM!!! This color should go with everything too!

I love this combo! :love:
I have been looking for this exact combo in a MAB but have only ever seen one. The hunt continues....

Be patient. I've seen 3 on ebay and 1 on Bonz in the last month or so. I missed it the first couple of times and this one came up at even a cheaper price. Honestly I would have grabbed it without blue zipper track. But I am really happy it has it. Looks really nice.