Post your Nordstrom Rack finds! (read first post)

I went to my local Rack yesterday to make an online return. Did a quick walk through the store and really was not too impressed.

Disappointed to see a couple of Mario Valentino bags in the locked glass case where I used to occasionally find some nice designer items.

There was a lot of merchandise, a lot of made for outlet type stuff. Athletic wear that is a category I am interested in but this looked like really old stock that The Rack must buy in bulk at discounted prices.

The store was busy though and I still don’t want it to close so this was good.

I haven’t found anything good at my rack I went the other week to do a online return and walked around pretty much 99% made for outlet items. Handbags all contemporary designers outlet items or brands I never heard of the one case of high end items only had bony levy jewelry and a handful of other random items watches, scarrfs, and old iPhone cases ect. Only 1 rack of plus size clothing! I;m a XL 1X size wise and thought I missed the section I literally had to walk the store twice to find it. No more designer shoe section it was eliminated the last time I there it was pretty sparse and they had signs saying that they were waiting for new stuff to come in, so they lied. Half of the women’s section is basically leisure wear.

Went to nordies rack to do a return today, looked around, and got lucky with a couple items!! Got a pair of black suede booties by La Canadienne for $45 (down from $500) and a cashmere/wool blend sweater by Ugg, also for $45 (down from $300). Otherwise everything was pretty picked over and messy.

Reactions: chloe_chanel
29AFAE93-6808-4C46-8F9C-ACB9C1F4F277.jpegDD78450A-4B53-4DAE-A2FB-A966BAF3CD30.jpeg25806769-6AD8-4F08-8881-F0743BEBF2A3.jpegFirst time in months that I have seen designer shoes at my local Rack. These were on clearance which today was an additional 40% off for clearance shoes. These would have all been great prices but I didn’t buy any of them as after a big COVID stay at home clean out (like many had the time to do) I am determined not to buy things just because they’re “good deals”.4DA800DC-DD68-424B-9AB9-0B2A61180E61.jpegThis Longchamp Neo was 129.99, not sure what these are originally. No additional discount on bags.

78B64AAA-0E03-4324-A30A-83A28A9CB2B9.jpeg

Clear the Rack is this week starting on the 4th. Plus they are having a spend $250, get $50 notes special again.
Not much I want from Rack anymore, and they closed the SF 4th st location, so I'm not sure I'll. even look.
I agree that there is not much in store anymore. I have been fairly lucky at finding some items online. They had the note offer in October also and I bought a pair of Rag&Bone jeans at 70% off. I also found a basic black Zella top and some cute pj pants. I am finding some cute little things like lip balm and socks that I am going to use for Christmas stocking stuffers.

I have started my cart for the end of this week with another pair of jeans. I probably won’t buy $250 worth of merchandise but should at least qualify for a $10 or $25 note.

The b&m Rack is fairly close to me so I just return the items that don’t fit or that I don’t like there.

Right now I'm coming across a much better selection of high end designer rtw, shoes, and handbags at Tjmaxx. As a matter of fact it's racks of designer goods with some prices similar to what the Rack used to retail at. I used to make sure I went into a Rack store at least every weekday to see what goodies I might catch. This thread slowed down tremendously.