Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375653250.971974.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1375653262.182556.jpg

Bought these at the Potomac mills NR (haha I see two of y'all were there also! It's an amazing rack for shoes IMO)

I ended up returning them today though :/ I love them but I'm still in college and they don't really for my current life but they're SO gorgeous.

Got these today
8kv6.jpg

I'm heading to San Diego tomorrow. Anyone know of any good NR's there I should check out?

My fave is in San Marcos, Fashion valley is too crowded and messy, Chula Vista/Bonita is a nightmare because the customer service is non existent - BUT there are some brands that go unnoticed... If you like Vince, Helmut Lang and other contemporary brands you will find some food stuff. If you are traveling down the 15 you could also check out the one in Temecula. Most people down in the area go for Burberry, Coach, Michael Kors and similar designers ;)

equipment blouse in orange..$70...Bought a different color for $30 at NR, so I left this one back, then went back a few days later since it's still 70% off!
10ue.jpg

So surprised to find Jimmy Choos at my NR (cherry hill, nj). Perfect basic nude heels, but my flat and short feet refused to fit.. :sad: Maybe someone else will have more luck with them. :P
k8vn.jpg

pw56.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.