Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be going to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Carlsbad and Anaheim.

Will be visiting most of the premium outlets while there and the Outkets at Orange.
Am thinking of heading to Henderson to the NR that's there. And the one near Costa Mesa (I think?) while heading to Anaheim.

Carlsbad is my hometown, and while the outlet stores are OK, it wouldn't be something I would drive out of my way for! They used to be better when it was first built, but many of the true outlets closed years ago. Although a Kate Spade outlet is opening soon!

I now live 5 minutes from the Rack in Costa Mesa and it is hands down the best one I've ever been to and I've been to most of the racks in so cal :P If you go, try and go before noon, there is a huge group of resellers that swoop in literally every morning and take most of the good stuff as it hits the floor. Also Sundays and Mondays they don't get shipments.

I haven't had much luck with the block at orange, but I have only been there a few times. Especially when the shopping at south coast plaza is so good!

PM me if you need to know anything else! :greengrin:

Carlsbad is my hometown, and while the outlet stores are OK, it wouldn't be something I would drive out of my way for! They used to be better when it was first built, but many of the true outlets closed years ago. Although a Kate Spade outlet is opening soon!

I now live 5 minutes from the Rack in Costa Mesa and it is hands down the best one I've ever been to and I've been to most of the racks in so cal :P If you go, try and go before noon, there is a huge group of resellers that swoop in literally every morning and take most of the good stuff as it hits the floor. Also Sundays and Mondays they don't get shipments.

I haven't had much luck with the block at orange, but I have only been there a few times. Especially when the shopping at south coast plaza is so good!

PM me if you need to know anything else! :greengrin:

^Agreed. The Rack in Costa Mesa is definitely my favorite one. I live right by the Orange Rack and have never found anything there. The Orange Rack has barely any designer items and is much smaller than the Costa Mesa one.

^Agreed. The Rack in Costa Mesa is definitely my favorite one. I live right by the Orange Rack and have never found anything there. The Orange Rack has barely any designer items and is much smaller than the Costa Mesa one.

I will have to echo you ladies, I went to Orange today and it was a dud. For sure no good thing there.

I will be going to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Carlsbad and Anaheim.

Will be visiting most of the premium outlets while there and the Outkets at Orange.
Am thinking of heading to Henderson to the NR that's there. And the one near Costa Mesa (I think?) while heading to Anaheim.

It seems like you will be in the right places for the outlets. LV, PS are great outlets, they even have stores other outlets doesn't have. Make sure you go early in LV, parking gets really congested. Have fun!!

Got these today
8kv6.jpg

hi. do you mind telling me which rack you got this from? I've been looking for these exact style but at a discounted rate? TIA! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.