Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually oohhss and aahhhss to everyone excellent finds so I tried and tried last week and this week to find some goodies. Today at my lunch hour... it was a success IMO :biggrin: I'm too excited for this find. My first Celine!

Ummmmm helloooo!!! This is beyon ohhhhs and ahhhhhs! This is jackpot bingo! It's amazing! The color everything! Perfect!

Bought a pair of Paige denim jeans for $20 retail is like $180. Also got a wildfox t shirt for $15. They had a ton of wildfox tees for under $20. Some were $9 some $15 and some $19.

Also found two Rebecca minkoffs. One was a Mac daddy in grey for like $180 and a yellow Mac for $150. I've never seen them before at a nr.

I have these in dark grey! They are fabulous. Super comfy.

I attempted to squeeze my foot in but it was a definite no go since they were about two sizes too small for me lol. They did look like they were comfortable and I liked how they had a thicker heel.

Those are great boots! I hope a TPFer was able to get them!
I had hoped one would, but unfortunately it didn't work out that way :sad:

Nova_girl was so kind to put these on hold for me but someone else saw them behind the register and the store sold them before I could buy them. That's beyond crappy! :sad:

I'm so sorry this happened. I really do think the SAs put them aside for themselves or their friends once they see what a good deal they are, and the fact that someone else wants them makes them more desirable too I'm sure. If I ever come across another pair I'll definitely let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.