Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Louboutin boots in 38.5 for $299.97 at the Potomac Mills rack. They're in my cart and I'm making my final run around the store, pm me if you want me to put them on hold for you.

View attachment 2281422View attachment 2281423
Nova girl... I was just there at the same time as you!! Think we saw each other? :biggrin:

I got these JCs, not a true bargain, but still decent. $229.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 1,300
Nova girl... I was just there at the same time as you!! Think we saw each other? :biggrin:

Ooh I wonder if we did see each other? I was there for at least 30 minutes after I posted the shoes so there's a good chance that we did! I didn't see the Choos you bought but they're gorgeous (I wouldn't be able to walk in them though)!

I found these suede Rebecca Minkoff boots for $63.00. Retail price is$425. One boot was tagged $98 and the other $63. They gave me the lesser price.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,244
What a great deal on the Celine! DD and I spotted these Valentino now flats for $89- says size 36 but they were huge on me and I'm a size 36View attachment 2280968

View attachment 2280967

Good luck!

Awww! What a beautiful little girl!

Christian Louboutin boots in 38.5 for $299.97 at the Potomac Mills rack. They're in my cart and I'm making my final run around the store, pm me if you want me to put them on hold for you.

Those are great boots! I hope a TPFer was able to get them!

Those are gorgeous!!

Went to Metro Pointe and got this MbMJ Natasha in violet for $150. Purple is my favorite color but I'm still debating if I need another purse. View attachment 2281748

So pretty!

I found these suede Rebecca Minkoff boots for $63.00. Retail price is$425. One boot was tagged $98 and the other $63. They gave me the lesser price.

I love those -- what a great deal!!

Nova_girl was so kind to put these on hold for me but someone else saw them behind the register and the store sold them before I could buy them. That's beyond crappy! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.