Post your Non-RM Purchases Part 3!

This is gorgy Naza!!! Love BV, you can never go wrong!! Congrats!:tup:
attachment.php

Pandora is baaaaad!!! So addictive!
My new addiction...Pandora jewelry. My first bracelet and charms...
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzItMjAxMDA4MDYtMTkxOC5qcGc.jpg

What a fun watch! Love the bright pop, that would go perfectly with Black Cat!
I got this new Lucky Brand watch in my favorite color.

1281507541.jpg

1281507489.jpg

Here are my most recent nail polish purchases: Forever 21's Love & Beauty in Teal, Indigo and Fuschia, Sally Hansen Xtreme in Marine Scene, Pacific Blue and Sinful Colors in Let's talks.

Iphonepics014.jpg

I am obsessed with the Pacific Blue. Remind anyone of EB? Here is pacific blue on my nails with my David Yurman Pave Diamond Petitie Albion ring.

Iphonepics016.jpg

I also got this Michael Kors watch I had been eyeing for a while...found it ON SALE at Bloomingdales so I couldn't pass it up!

Iphonepics015.jpg

I have temporarily outgrown most of my bags due to the wedding. I found this great workhorse bag today. It's super comfy on the shoulder and doesn't slip off. It's made of that good faux leather so I can take it out in any weather. And it was only $50 so I can abuse it all I like! And it came with a mini-umbrella, and has a secret compartment inside to keep it in. :tup:

I'm not able to capture the color correctly, but it's very very close to that army green sample matinee. :tup: And I love that it has silver hardware.

attachment.php

Attachments

• GreenTote.jpg
    GreenTote.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 790
Cute nail polishes and watch Stina! (Oh, and I like your DY ring too!) :biggrin:

So I caved and bought my first Treesje, the grey AA exclusive magnolia. :yahoo: I'm super excited. I'll post pics when it arrives...

I have temporarily outgrown most of my bags due to the wedding. I found this great workhorse bag today. It's super comfy on the shoulder and doesn't slip off. It's made of that good faux leather so I can take it out in any weather. And it was only $50 so I can abuse it all I like! And it came with a mini-umbrella, and has a secret compartment inside to keep it in. :tup:

I'm not able to capture the color correctly, but it's very very close to that army green sample matinee. :tup: And I love that it has silver hardware.

attachment.php
Great find, knas!!

congrats jenny! i was eyeing that too. but i'm supposed to be purging. i have an asher and LOVE it! i have 4 treesje bags- love them all!

Thanks! :biggrin: I was having a hard time deciding between that one and the blue asher that was also an AA exclusive. This will be my first non-RM bag in a few years...so I'm happy to be branching out :smile: