Post your non Celine Purchases here.....Share with us we won't tell

Winter is fast approaching and I can't wait to wear my LV leopard scarf. I bought this when I was holidaying and didn't get a chance to wear it yet. Can't wait for winter to come.

image-2115006527.jpg

i got this 3.1 philip lim mini satchel from aloha rag honolulu, similar to nano size, the wind sides actually reminds me of celine mini luggage and trapeze:cool: the little belt on the handles to keep closed looks super cute, regardless of a bit inconvenience to open every time i need to take sth out from my bag

Attachments

• SAM_0845.jpg
    SAM_0845.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 918
I have always been a die hard fan of chanel ... especially a soft spot for CJs ... my latest acquisition ... 'my twinkle twinkle little stars' ...

Two colors available which i cant make up my mind ...

IMG_3579.jpg

I finally heed my lovely sa's advice and opt for the gold one ...

a shot under day time

IMG_3585.jpg

They are so pretty I absolutely love both. If I were you I probably won't be able to choose :Push: got to have both.

Winter is fast approaching and I can't wait to wear my LV leopard scarf. I bought this when I was holidaying and didn't get a chance to wear it yet. Can't wait for winter to come.

View attachment 1674153

Congrats I have this one & it goes with so much but just be careful because they snag very easily but after the first couple you don't take any notice & they do blend in so not noticeable.

i got this 3.1 philip lim mini satchel from aloha rag honolulu, similar to nano size, the wind sides actually reminds me of celine mini luggage and trapeze:cool: the little belt on the handles to keep closed looks super cute, regardless of a bit inconvenience to open every time i need to take sth out from my bag

That's really cute & I love the colour, it reminds me of a Trapeze too ;)

designerdiva40 said:
Congrats I have this one & it goes with so much but just be careful because they snag very easily but after the first couple you don't take any notice & they do blend in so not noticeable.

Yea it does go with so much. I love experimenting with it, there is so much way to wear it.

Yea I've realized I have to be super careful with it. I take off my rings when I play with it or when I put it on just incase it's snags.

❤

Monppei said:

It's so cute!!!

while waiting for some news on the Trio or box.... Im also waiting for that push present and "dirty 30" bday gift from hubby....I accidentally saw his email and its a bag from the orange side!!!!

uh oh... i was just thinkin about this cutie! i think its the nano's edgier rival, which i find myself slightly (don't shoot me!) favoring more... :sweatdrop:

hahaha no worries, nano is super cute imo:P i was quite interested in the green nano unfortunately didnt find it during this trip, so i got 3.1 instead:graucho:

grrreat pick! :tup:

:shocked::shocked: OMG Purse I can't believe you said that but I have to agree with you I do actually prefer it so they might shoot me too :lol::lol:

lol! not to mention, the price comparison.... tempting tempting... anyway, i actually have this pic on my pinterest board.... :graucho:

Attachments

• 87960998942244362_DbO4yYyU_f.jpg
    87960998942244362_DbO4yYyU_f.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 635